Chapter One-The frat house accusation.

'Get your shit together, girl. Okay! Brian assaulted you. You got to stand up to him', Kris said. Riley nodded. It was Christmas, 2017. On a bed. Sex. But she knew guys like Brian. Hot, cute, and up himself; God's Gift to sorority girls. The President of the fraternity house. The son of Jack Huntley; the son of Lainey Huntley. On the stage, Riley blanked out. 'Get control of yourself, Riley', Marty said. Brian, and the frat boys, drank beer, whooped, and hollered, and screamed anti-girl chants; Brian waited in his sweater, slack jeans, and winter clothes. 'Up in the frat house, he came onto me, up in the dorm rooms he raped me. Up in the frat house, it was assault', Riley sang. 

'I have had enough of this shit', Brian threw the glass of beer at the festive walls. 

The party was over.

~~~

Professor Alan Gerson, 46, didn't smile

'Riley, it has come to my attention that you have ruined Brian Huntley's life. No job prospects; no jobs because of your accusations on a false-'.

'Brian raped me, Professor. He came onto me, because he is so God damned power hungry. Not all frat boys are so bloody hot that they can force all sorority girls to be in their power. I saw what kind of sick rituals you are doing; I do know what's the matter. It's because you hate us. You want all sorority girls to behave like a good girl; you are sick', Riley stammered. 

'Riley. Hawthorne College is a fraternity house. We have our traditions. And you won't be able to embarrass us ever again. From tomorrow, Christmas Eve, you will not be here again. I'll force you to apologize to Brian Huntley'.

'But he-'.

'You are on your last chance, Riley'. 

Riley looked at the door. 

And left the grey door. 

She would vow to fight back.

~~~

Page 1.