Chapter Two-Pledge of Honor.

The dorm room opened. 

'Brian', Riley stared at him. 

'Not all frat boys are sick'.

'But you raped me', Riley said. 

'It was consensual; it was why we drank beer...and we fooled around. God, Riley! No frat boy wants to see Kris---no frat boy. She is a psychotic! And anti-men! It's the bloody #MeToo movement thing, you know! All teenage boys want sex. It's genetic, you know. Check your bloody social media feed, Riley'.

'Mine is off-line', Riley stated. 

'Professor Gerson wants you out of the sorority house'. 

'Stuff him! Mom is a lawyer'.

'I didn't know that. My life is down the toilet because of you, Riley. That prank on the bloody stage-'. He looked at the window, '...Christmas is ruined, Riley'. 

'Ruined! My life is ruined; you ruined me!'.

'It's not over, Riley. You will apologize to me, and my parents. They're in charge of the fraternity, and sorority houses; they're going to force you to do so. It's out of my hands, Riley'. Brian walked away from the dorm...and left her alone.

~~~

Riley stepped on the frosty snow. 

The police station was empty.

'Hello'. 

A lone police officer appeared. 

'Can I help you?', he asked.

'I want to report a missing sorority girl. Lindsay is her name. I'm Riley Stone', she answered. 

'Officer Harris', he said.

'She is blonde haired, blue eyed, and petite. She wore a grey coat, blue mittens, black jeans, grey socks, and black shoes. She's eighteen. Her roommate is Marty'. 

'Another sorority girl'.

'Yes', Riley stated. 

'I'll investigate'.

'Thank you. Have a happy holidays', she said. 

'Same to you, Ms. Stone. Goodbye!'.

'Goodbye!'.

~~~

Officer Harris grabbed a flashlight. 

The dorms were dark. 

He held onto a flashlight in his grey gloved right hand.

Professor Alan Gerson's 2011 blue Mazda was parked in the carpark.

He searched the grounds. 

'Hello, is there anyone there? Hello', he asked. 

The weather was 59F. 

He saw footsteps in the bitter snow.

The prone body of the dead sorority girl lay in the fragile snow, in the form of a snow angel. And the alarm was raised. 

Page 2.