Epilogue; three years later

I did my best, it wasn't muchI couldn't feel, so I tried to touch

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Today's the day." A certain strawberry-blonde headed princess reminded warily as she popped a chocolate truffle in her mouth, eyeing the... er — prince slash royal adviser before her who was pacing to and fro in front of the fire place hastily.

"I'm aware of that." The auburn haired adviser grunted in a whirl of immediate panic as he brushed the heel of his shoe against the carpet. His features clearly indicate that he's in a state of nervous wreck, one that he hadn't expected to come from himself. He was always the calm, cool and collected person that everyone looked up to for the last two years as of being Elsa's royal adviser. But no royal tutor or law had prepared him for what was to come of his little endeavor that would occur on that very day.

Anna rolled her eyes at him as she rose from the couch. "If you keep doing that, you're not going to get anywhere with her. Calm down."

"I can't!" Hans merely snapped as he caressed his jaw with a hiss. Everything was a mixture of anger and anxiety as he continued to pace the room absent mindedly. "What if she says no? She's not really someone who chastise for such romantic executions!"

"I don't even know what chastise is. You're panicking like one of those crazy dignitaries who goes kumbaya while mourning their missing powder hairs." Anna huffed, finding it ridiculous that Hans was this nervous. It's not like her sister was going to eat him up if he ever doeswhatever he was going to do with the queen. "Relax, will you? It's just the royal hearing, you get your title as Prince of the Southern Isles again and voila — there goes your pro—"

Hans moved swiftly to clamp Anna's mouth shut, causing the princess's complains to be muffled by his gloved hand. "Good gods, Anna— she might hear you!"

Anna shoved his hand away before throwing a horrified frown at him. "I don't appreciate being shut out physically by my sister's boyfriend. Wow, okay — that phrase still sounds so alien to me."

"Just keep it down, will you?" Hans groaned hopelessly as he slumped his entire body against the couch where Anna was recently savoring chocolate truffles from.