The proffesor- 2

Yesterday broke the vision you had of Tom. He was lustful, and he had looked at you in the way you always wanted him to.

Admiring yourself in the mirror, you knew today was the day. You would say something to him. You wanted him so bad. He was so bad and dark and you just knew he would take over you. You had to stop fantasizing. This could happen.

You walked to dada and knew that today you would have to be so late, he would be forced to look up at you. You were 10 minutes late and barged into the classroom. Tom was standing by the desks of students just in front of the door and gave you the glare of a lifetime.

"Sorry, sir." you said with the most doe eyed flutter you could muster up.

He walked over to you, paler then ever. His dark black eyes were demolishing the rest of his features. The class was fairly silent and he didn't care to make a scene.

"See me after class. y/n." He gritted through his teeth, angry you had dared to enter his class 10 minutes late.

You scurried over to your seat, sitting next to your dear friend Naomi. She was also a Slytherin and admired how you could possibly show up so late. You winked at her with a smile on your face.

"You are too bold y/n. He's stricter then you think." Naomi says, awfully quiet. She opened her books frantically and buried her face in her notes. You started to twirl your quill in between your fingers.

You waved bye to Naomi at the end of class and she mouthed to you, good luck.

You approached Toms desk, nervous for his response. He lifted his head up and stared into your eyes.

"You are aware of what happens when you are far too late, don't you y/n?" He stares cold at your face. His eyes flickered down to your chest, you smirked.

"I am not sure I do Sir, I have never been so devilish." You cross your legs and smile at your clever word play.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." He doubts your past. He knows you are dirtier than you can say that you are. "Detention. Tonight." He slams the book on his desk shut. You are riddling with goosebumps.

You walk out of the classroom, holding your books and smirking to yourself. He is so dreamy you want him to be in control of you. You are excited for detention.