The professor - 3

smut warning-🤍

Your heart skipped a beat as you head over to detention with Tom riddle. You knocked on the big wooden door using the metal knocker. You hoped he would be there to open it.

He swung open the door,  slightly smiling when he saw you. He was wearing his white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a couple of buttons were undone. Revealing a silver chain with a snake attached. You have never seen him so handsome.

"Good evening, y/n." He says peering down at  you from his height.

"Dido sir." You roll your eyes slightly, to appear annoyed from this task of detention. You aren't. He walks to the front of the room and sits back at his desk. You follow towards him.

"Sit at your desk and re-write today's notes. I want them forced into your brain." Tom says with such certainty that your knees go weak. His built arms are showing out of his shirt, he is so attractive. His dark hair swooped messily out of his face as he stares into you.

You stumble to your desk which is placed just 2 seats away from his and you start writing with your quill. He stares intently at you. He is so serious, you wonder how you will ever get him to not be but nevertheless it turned you on. You try to think of ways to seduce him. So many ideas flow through your mind as the room feels hotter each second.

You get up and walk over to his desk. You are mildly wet at this point from staring at this breathtaking man. Your skirt is very short and your top is doing you justice.

"Sir? I was wondering if I could write my notes onto the chalkboard instead, that way you could see what I was doing." You said, crossing your arms slightly hoping to protrude your chest out from your shirt. He stared.

"Fine." He stated. He was secretly pleased, to see your ass facing him while he watched you hobble along the board drawing with the chalk.

After about 10 minutes of pushing your ass outward from the board to face him, and Tom staring unforgivingly, he ordered you to stop.

"Sit at my desk, y/n." It was oddly quiet in the room. Only the sound of chalk and the pulsing between your legs had been noticeable to you. You walk over and sit at his desk, in the chair next to him. You are painfully close to him and can smell the minty dark aroma coming off of him. Low and slow he said to you "Write my name down. over and over again." pointing to the quill on his desk. It confused you why you had to write his name. But you obliged. You started writing.

"Good girl." He said. With a small smile creeping onto his face as he stared at you, so close to hear your breath. You tried your hardest not to squirm at his words. It's all you ever wanted him to say to you and here tom riddle was. staring into you.

You started writing his name for the 5th time, peering up at him to see him leaning over, his elbows on the desk staring intently at the writing. He wanted this done and done right.

His elbow left the desk and his hand traveled to yours. "Careful, y/n." The ink spilled on the paper. Youre weak for him.

"Sorry sir." Your pinky finger grazed his veiny hands wrapping around his thumb. He quickly pulls his hand away.

He was so close to you and your desire for him increased with every waking moment, every living second.

You feel a cold sensation on your thigh. His hand is creeping to the hem of your skirt. You can't stop writing. The pulsing in between your legs has gotten more intense and you can feel the thong you are wearing being soaked through. You jolt at his touch and try your hardest not to make any sound. He feels so good.

His finger reached the skirt and lifted up a part of it, sliding the pads of his fingers closer to your thong. You stare at him. His cold dead eyes look at you with longing.

"Back to writing." He snaps, seeing you stare at him. You immediately put your head back down to the page. You do as he orders, his hand still on your thigh.

He teases your clit through your thong and slowly brushes his thumb across it. You squirm. His fingers feels so good you just want them inside of you. You are painfully wet and he knows it.

You twitch your legs a little bit more as you are so wet it could drip down.

He leans in and whispers into your ear, "Be a good slut and open up for me." You swoon at his degrading. And faster than anything, you open your legs. He enjoys teasing you and knows you are helplessly attracted to him. You forget the writing. You are gripping onto the quill.

He moves your thong aside and plunges his middle and ring finger inside of you. You gasp at his cold rings against your walls and let out and small moan for him.

"Fuck, tom." You squeak as his fingers move slowly in and out of you, his thumb occasionally teasing your clit. All grip of the quill has been lost and you stare at tom while he fingers you.

He grabs your jaw with his free hand and forces you to look at him. "Shh y/n, look at me while I pleasure you." He smiles to himself and picks up the pace on his fingers. He watches you moan.

"Be quiet like the little slut I know you are. This is what bad girls get y/n." He writhes and slows down his pace. Your moans fill the room and he grabs onto your hips, leaning down to kiss your neck, his other hand still inside of you. You squirm at his big fingers in your tight walls and he enjoys watching you. He grasps onto your neck harder with his free hand, causing you to moan at his power.

"Tom please." You manage to function out,  but his fingers are causing you to be lost in pleasure you don't even know the room around you. He continues to stare at you even more intensely pressing his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

You slowly grind on his fingers and he takes his free hand off your neck. "Fuck my fingers like you want me whore." fuck. You move your hips up and down onto him feeling the rings gliding within you. his words and face and body continue to amaze you while you ride out your high.

You moan and twitch while he grabs the tightest hold he can on you, you grasp onto the desk even harder.

"my girl all fucking mine that's right you slut take me." he groaned as he grew a major boner watching you get enriched in his charisma. Your moans filled his ears and made him go crazy for you. he craved you.

He slows his pace with his fingers inside of you watching you release and lean back in a fit of pleasure. He reaches his fingers up to his mouth and leans back in his chair, man spreading, and his boner sticking through his pants.

He sucks his fingers while leaned back in his chair making you want to pounce on him as he grins and looks up at you with those menacing sexy eyes.

You get up off your chair and plant yourself down onto his lap. You cannot believe tom riddle, the tom riddle just fingered you. You wanted him more and you wanted him now. but most of all, you wanted to tease him.

He takes his hands and firmly pressed you into his boner while grasping onto your ass, your clit bare pressed against his bulge. "Good girl.. good girl" He says while leaning his head back taking in the feeling of you on top of his lap.

You lean into him wanting to breathe his scent. Your lips graze his. You smash into him passionately making out, feeling him moan slightly into your mouth. you suddenly pull away, hop off of him and start towards the door. a smirk is planted onto your face, your leaving him wanted more.

"See you later, riddle."

he slaps your ass as you get up trying to reach back for you, but you are too far away

"fuck you y/l/n" He screams out after you while locking the door behind you with his wand.

to be continued.....

let me know if you guys like the stories and pleaseee leave any suggestions in the cmts under this. I wanna know what u wanna see! bye lovies! xoxo