| chapter one |

it was my first day of junior year. My best friend chloe stayed the night and we were getting ready for school. We were so excited.

"What are your plans for this year Isa?" Chloe asked helping me with my makeup.

"Honestly I don't even know. Maybe volleyball." I replied smacking my lips after she applied my lip gloss.

"You mean your gonna try to get with Blake" she said which definitely made me blush.

"No chlo. That was a silly crush from a long time ago" I said going to my closet to find an outfit.

That was 100% a lie. I've been in love with my brothers best friend Blake since I was 5.

"Isa don't lie and this year he'll definitely notice you. I mean look at you." she said helping me pick out an outfit.

Everyone's been telling me that. That I look different but honestly I think I look the same. Chloe's honestly always been the prettier best friend but I mean can you blame them. She's probably the most gorgeous person I've ever seen and also the sweetest.

I roll my eyes at her comment as she pushes my shoulder laughing a little.

"Come on girl, your stunning" she said spinning me around in my pink silk shirt and short set.

I smile at her. She grabbed out some of my clothes and handed them to me.

"Go put this on" she smiled as I walked to my bathroom to change.

I changed into a black zip up with a white crop top under, green cargos and my black converse and walked out the bathroom.

"Isa you look hot" she smiled holding her hands up to her face.

"Now you get changed" I handed her, her clothes and watched her go into my bathroom.

She got changed into white jeans, a flowy pink tank top and white air forces and walked out.

"oml chlo. that outfit is so cute!" I said fixing her tucked shirt.

"We should probably get going." she said.

"Yeah probably" I replied.

"Are we driving or your brother" she asked as we walked downstairs.

"I'm gonna drive" I smile dangling my keys in front of her.

I had a black jeep. I know what a basic white girl car but I adore it.

we finished up and headed to school.