| chapter two |

I arrived at school with Chloe. I pulled in almost hitting other car. I parked hoping no one would say anything. I get out of the car hearing someone yell.

"what the fuck" I heard a familiar voice yell before I walk around my car standing right in front of blake.

"fuck bells. you almost hit three cars on your way in here." He said.

"I did not!" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, did your brother come with you?" he said as Chloe got out of the car walking behind him.

"Do you really think Jayden trusts Isa with his life?" Chloe said joining our conversation.

"oh hi chloe" he said looking at her quickly looking back at me.

"I'm not that bad of a driver" I said as we started walking into school.

"Isabelle your a horrible driver" Blake replied with a little laugh.

"Hey guys" I hear a voice from behind us. We all turned around to see my brother behind us.

"hey bro" Blake said dabbing him up.

"Blake and I gotta go. see y'all later" Jayden said pulling Blake away from us.

Chloe and I watched at the boys walk away.

"Isa, he was totally flirting with you!" Chloe smiled playfully pushing my shoulder.

I laugh at her comment.

"That's what we call flirting now? Plus isn't he dating Tiffany?" I replied.

"You didn't know? They broke up over the summer. Apparently she cheated on him with Sean." she said wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Why would someone cheat on Blake?" I asked.

"I knew you still wanted him." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes, walking into school, her following behind.

_____________________________________________

authors note ❤️

I know these are really short but it's my first book that's not a fanfic so please just bare with me 🙏🏽