He's cute yet brave

Sky is staring at pai... They both are speaking with eyes.. Gun threatening pai with the glass piece on sky neck where sky is struggling to loosen the rope that is tied to his hands...

Seeing sky in that position.. Pai heart broke and there is no clue of the thing he had done a few minutes earlier...

Flashback

Pai saw the house and got suspicious hearing the voices he could tell that he knew these people and sky's location showed this. Pai just came with one gun that too has only two bullets in that! So, he immediately called kinn and said

Kinn: Called me this late?

Pai: dad! I can't tell you anything right now... Just send me some bodyguards with some equipment to the location I am sending to you..

Kinn: You need my help?

Pai: I can do it!

Saying that pai hung up the call and went into the house..

Flashback ends

Pai is getting real angry and scary at what gun is doing. Pai didn't even resisted gun touching him but now he even pointed that glass piece on sky neck.

Gun: Now, you have no way!

Pai: I gave you a nice warning.. Don't blame me for the thing that will happen next!

Gun: Oii.. I have your lover with me still you got so confidence..

Pai: Leave him If you want to live...

Gun: He is in my hands now... Talk to me nice or else

Saying that gun pressed the piece real hard on sky neck.. That really scared pai..

"Sky pov"

I thought gun is not that cruel and If I know he will be this cruel I should have removed him from the company nah.. I didn't even supported his talent! I regretted giving him chances.. It's my mistake! I can't blame him tho..

I am trying too hard to untie the rope and It is coming omg... Oh yes It came But still I didn't move from where I am standing and gun holding my neck..

I saw phi eyes which are filled with love. The pure and true love that I wanted for a long time. I lived a happy life with my parents but was afraid what If I really got the bad taste in love and turns out the other torturous me like hell. But From the time phi proposed me to now, he treated me like a kid with love I needed he never disappointed me he is the best and at the same time I thought DO I DESERVE HIM?

I am looking at phi and sensed phi looked at me... I don't wanna do any lag here So, I kicked gun with my elbow and took the glass piece from gun. At the same time p'pai came running to me and took the glass piece from me and thrown it away.

Gun is trying to stand up but phi kicked him with his leg and make him fall on the ground... Phi look so cool here.. I am looking at him and suddenly I hear people walking sound.. I soon know that they are bodyguards but It's late..

I wonder when we turn to leave I saw two of gun friends with no movement and reminded myself how p'pai beat the shit out them with one punch on their face..  and They passed out!

"Pai pov"

The bodyguards came and I saw gun getting up so I beat him with my leg and said

Pai: Never think of having him in your life. HE IS MINE!

After that I told bodyguards to take him to uncle vegas favorite place where we do stuff like this..

I turned to see sky but he's already looking at me. I am really amazed and proud of him that he untied his hands on time and kicked him. I am so proud of my cute wife. He is looking at me like anything but I can say with so much love. I went near him