Flourishes 4th Birthday

I'm so grateful that God has grown to She Flourishes to reach where we are. I'm grateful for all the wisdom, words and advice He keeps pouring into me so I can pour into you!

God has been so faithful. I don't have much to say but I can say I know God will do much more. This is not just the beginning, it's a journey and with each stage Flourish will keep shining brighter.

My prayer is that God continues to pour into me. Pour in me a stronger relationship with Him. Pour in me a character that reflects Christ. Pour in me the wisdom, knowledge and understanding so I can teach, help and encourage His people. My prayer is that He can continue to overflow power and anointing so that Jesus may be known.

I'm grateful to everyone who helped me. The writers who spend time in God's presence and share the wisdom God gives them. I'm grateful for my family's support and my pastor who prays for me.

I love you all. Every time I may get tired and discouraged I keep remembering all of you. When you ask for help, I get excited. When someone likes a post or follows I smile knowing God touched someone.

If there is anything that makes me happy it's helping you. I can't wait to help more of you in future.

I pray that God keeps this ministry, so that He remains at the forefront and centre of all I do.

Love

Etty! (and the rest of the team!)

She Flourishes Ministries4 December 2023

4 December 2023