🩵Sowoen- She's so Cute!🩵

Y/N's POV:

My eyes followed her every move. It's been three years that I have been obsessing over cutie Sowoen.

How can you not like her? She had a cute round face and pretty doll eyes. Her lips are full and her cheeks carry a natural blush.

She is also an amazing dancer and well, my eyes just gravitated towards her.

"Oh! Look! She is dancing to my favorite song," I said as I hid behind my best friend.

She made a mistake and I giggled as she smiled sheepishly.

"She's so cute!" I shook my friends shoulders.

"Why don't you just tell her that instead of aggressively shaking my shoulders?" She said and brushed me off.

"I can't possibly tell her that! She's too cute and I'm just her silly classmate. She probably doesn't even know I exist," I said and slouched in my desk.

"Hey dork! I told you to go get me a snack!" I heard a voice and a hand hit my head.

"I don't have money," I replied as I rubbed my head.

"Well, borrow. I want my snack," the girl said as she grabbed my face.

I winced in pain.

"Why don't you get it yourself?" I heard a deep voice and I knew exactly who it came from.

"Sowoen, go back to your little dancing party and stay out of my business," she said and laughed.

"Well, seems like I'm going to have to call my sister after all. She's a senior you see. Her name is Bada and she will absolutely destroy you," she spoke as she approached the girl and pushed her shoulder.

"Sorry, Sowoen. I'll just leave," the girl said as she let go of my face.

I rubbed the spot where her fingers had been digging into my skin. When I felt a hand lift my chin and there it was.

The most beautiful face looking right at me. Her eyes filled with concerned and they hypnotized me as the widened making them look bigger than they already were.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" She said and I melted.

"I... I'm okay now. Thanks," I said and as I was about to walk away she held onto my hand and dragged me with her.

She took me to the cafeteria and asked for some ice. She placed the bag on my face and I was just quietly admiring her face.

"Why do you let her treat you like this?" She said and I looked up at her in confusion.

"You- you've been watching me?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah. Ever since I saw you at the talent show I've been wanting to talk to you but I though you were too cool to even notice me," she said and I scoffed.

"What was that for?" She said with a small laugh.

"Well, to be honest, I'm flattered. I have been crush- observing your dance for a while and I never thought you'd want to talk to a me," I said. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Well, I'll pretend I didn't hear your slip up and you tell me when you feel more comfortable. For the mean time, let's go back to class. I promise I won't let those bullies mess with you anymore," she said and held my hand.

I grabbed it and she pulled me up. Wrapping her arm around my shoulders, she guided me back to the classroom with causal chatter and laughter about random things.

-

(A few months later)

"Sowoen! It's been a week now. Please stop ignoring me!" I said as I chased her out of the school building. I held onto her arm and she turned to me.

"I've been waiting patiently and I've done everything to make you feel comfortable enough to confess and then when I take the initiative you tell me I'm your best friend?" She said and I was startled. Her cute persona was gone and she looked angry but even then she was the most beautiful person to my eyes.

(Flash back to the previous week)

Eunwoo approached my table. He had never talked to me before but I could see he would always look at me.

"Hey, I- I wanted to know i-if you wanted t-to go out with m-me," he said softly as he stuttered. He's always been shy and a lot of girls like him but never really ask him anything.

"Y/N, Let's go! I'll buy you lunch today," said Sowoen as she stood at the door.

"Sorry Eunwoo. I have to go," I said as I tried to make my way to Sowoen.

"Did you just reject the cutest boy in the class? Something is wrong with you," said one of my classmates.

"Why does something have to be wrong with her? She just doesn't like him. Besides, she doesn't need to date anyone, right Y/N?" She said as she threw her arm over my shoulders.

"Are you two dating or something?" Said the girl. My eyes widened at her words and Sowoen was looking at me with eagerness. I couldn't possibly say yes to that and make Sowoen uncomfortable.

"No! That's nonsense. We are just best friends. Let's go," I said and her demeanor changed but for the a sake of time I just ignored it and we went to lunch.

She's been ignoring me ever since and I didn't know why.

(End of flashback)

"Oh! You were confessing!? Sowoen, that's not how you confess your feelings to someone!" I said as I punched her arm. She flinched and glared at me.

"You're making fun of me? This isn't funny, Y/N. I've never asked anyone out and Bada told me that is how she gets girls to like her," she said as she pouted.

I started laughing and she was about to walk away. I grabbed her hands and tried to compose myself.

"Do you really like me?" I asked as I smiled still holding back my laughter.

"So much," she said and I pecked her lips.

"I like you too. I like you so much," I said as she looked at me with her big eyes. She looked shocked.

"Oh gosh! You're so cute!" I said as I pinched her cheek and intertwined our hands.

"Let's go. I want you to meet my mom," I said as I dragged her with me.

"Wait! That means you're my girlfriend now! Stop hanging around Eunwoo," she said and I chuckled.

"Okay, baby. I've only had eyes for you for three years anyways," I said and she giggled as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.