🩷Kirsten-Only You🩷

Kirsten Dodgen. The name itself seemed untouchable for many. She was the definition of perfection. She was kind, gentle, talented, and more than that, she was absolutely beautiful. Everyone wanted to be her or be with her no matter the gender.

When she danced, she made so many scream her name. She caught everyone's eye. So while everyone desired to catch a glimpse of her, you had no idea how you managed to be so close to her.

She had you wrapped around her finger. She took you wherever she went and you were always there for her. You questioned this every day. You were the opposite of what she was.

You were cold, quiet, and some would say you came off as a bitch. You never tried to enhance your features and you would always hear people chatter about how you looked.

They would say you looked not taken care of. They said you were lazy and not confident at all. But you didn't care. You never cared.

All you cared about was Kirsten. The way she moved her body and the way she would look at you drove you crazy and blurred out the voices around you. Too bad she only saw you as best friend.

So that was always in your mind.

How the hell did this amazing woman become your best friend?

"Y/N! Are you mad at me again?" She said as she shook your shoulders knocking you back into your senses.

"What?" You said as you tired to look at her. Seconds ago she was on the center of the dance studio teaching away and now she was sitting right next to you.

"I told you I was sorry. I didn't mean to get my pink lip stain on your favorite shirt. I was wearing it and it just spilled. I'll buy you a new one," she said as she rested her head on your shoulder.

"Oh, um... no. I'm not mad anymore. That shirt looked better on you than me. Are you done with class?" You asked.

"Yeah. Did you want to eat something?" She said.

"Yes. I wanted to get some food before I take you back home. Are you ready?" You asked as you stood up offering your hand. She took it and you began to walk out of the building. Your arms linked together and the usual chatter started again.

The chatter about your image, Kirsten's beauty, etc. you lowered your head and let go of her arm. She looked at you in confusion and looked around. It's not that she didn't noticed how people talked about you. It's just that she never mentioned it to not make you uncomfortable but she was tired of it.

"Listen, I know it's hard to ignore the them but look at me," she said as she pulled a strand of hair behind your ear.

"You're beautiful in my eyes. Whatever they say shouldn't matter, okay?" She said as she cupped your cheek with her hand. You nodded with a small smile. That's all you needed. Sweet words from her was all you needed to forget all the bad things.

Everyone around you fell silent and she dragged you out of the studio. You both got inside your car. You drove to a fast food place and got some burgers and fries to munch on before getting ready for the next day. You began to make your way to Kirsten's house when she spoke up.

"Actually... my apartment is being remodeled and painted. Brian is staying somewhere else as well. Can I sleep over at your place? I hate the paint of smell," she said. You bit your lip in thought.

This would be the third time she would sleep over in a row and you didn't mind but every time she would walk around in nothing but your oversized shirts and underwear driving you crazy.

"You're thinking about this too much. Just drop me off at Emma's place," she said as she looked out of the window.

"I'm sorry. I'm just... It hasn't been a good day today. You can sleep over my place," you said immediately painting a smile on her face.