9. One kiss is all it takes

Anvi's POV ~

So Mr. No emotions Aarav Malhotra does gets jealous now? So funny huhh!

When he whispered those words in my ear I don't know something electrical happened like it flew through my body but do I care?

I've known him longer than he even knows but let's just play along.

I stomped my heel on his feet in a crushing manner so he knows it and his hold loosened from my waist as I freed myself.

It was nice seeing Siddharth again but I didn't had time to have any conversation with him now as I saw Shashank in there.

I was about to make excuse when daksh came to my rescue. God you saved me!!!

We were walking towards the hall and this guys could not just leave any chance to tease me as I already know so he had to bring that Malhotra up.

He tried teasing me up and said "So you finally marked him yours huh?" As if don't know whatever he is talking about.

I had nothing to lie about or to hide as he sees my mind transperant.

I simply replied "He was always mine the thing is he is just so unaware of it. And about marking him mine it was just signature and the whole damn certificate is yet to come."

I felt some kind of sensation I've never felt before just by the mention of him. It was like electricity flowing through my veins.

After hearing my reply I saw daksh smirking but we bid bye to each other very next.

We departed our ways as I joined some important people of this night and daksh went toward the stage no clue why?

So after sometime shafali also joined him on the floor and the whole attention went to them as they were having spotlight on them.

Shafali started talking "So thanks a lot for coming guys! And as I mentioned beforehand I'm gonna make a announcement here so I ask for your attention. I want you to meet my fiance 'Daksh Roy'."

I knew this was coming but didn't expect it to be now! So guys look who's gonna get teased now? Let him have some teasing I thought in my mind and saw him already looking at me.

He mouthed 'Don't' but do I care? No.I had a evil plan in my mind as I made my way towards them.

I smirked my way at him and congratulated shafali as she hugged me.

She said "Thanks dear! Daksh was pleading me to tell you first but I thought to surprise you. How do you like it?"

So should I tell her I knew this whole damn thing from the very start ?No. Then there will be no fun for teasing!

I replied "So unexpected but I trust my friend with you so it was amazing!"

I turned to look at daksh and said "Congratulations aksh never thought you won't tell me about such important decision of your life!" Take this dude now.

And the thing I didn't expected happened the next. The lone tear escaped his eye and he hugged me just instantly and now I was the one who got surprise!

He started sobbing and I tightened my hold around him but he started speaking between his sobs "I - I should have....told..told you! I am...sorry please... forgive me and... We will be...just.. just the same.. as before nothing.. absolutely nothing.... will change princess!"

I tried to coo him " hey hey aksh! Please stop crying I was just teasing you up bro! I know nothing will change and I knew this from the very start but I was happy for you so didn't told you ok! And for the fact you are crying are you for real? Look the mafia king is crying like a crybaby infront of his wife." I whispered the last line so that only he could hear it.