18. Living Hell

I was sleeping peacefully to the wind caressing my hairs and the birds were singing sweet melody of lullaby which was so soothing to my ears

I relaxed more at the touch of sunlight falling on my face which wasn't much radiant but a little calm this early morning and I snuggled my face more into the pillow while hugging the another one close to my heart.

It was so peaceful but not before I heard the loud thud and my eyes snapped open at the noise just when I looked at the source of noise which was none other my drakey.

He pushed the flower vass in order to climb upto the bed but unfortunately it broke in pieces as he jumped in excitement on my bed and the vass broke.

I abruptly woke up yawning and stretching my arms up in the aur then body a little while I rose up on my feet and strode towards drakey calmly.

He squilled in excitement as he saw me and jumped on me while licking my face with his wet tongue. I smiled at his clingy behaviour as I love him a lotttt. I settled both of us securely on the bed while he started jumping on me more.

I caressed him lovingly and held him close to me on which he snuggled his face into my neck.

Drakey squilled in excitement and jumped off me while running to my my dad as he entered the room while the door burst open making his presence known.

Dad bent down to his size and played with him a little by the time I went to freshen up completing my morning business and all dressed in my business attire as looking so stunning as usual from top to bottom.

I wore my rollex watch the perfect finish up and came out of my walk in closet all ready to go.

As I stepped inside my bedroom to found no presence out there so I thought they already went downstairs as I did the same.

As I descended down the stairs I saw dad and mom sitting there on the dining table while drakey was settled down while watching the tv in the living room.

I strode towards mom and took her blessings repeating the same with my dad and settled myself down on my chair and we all served ourselves with breakfast.

It's my mom's thinking that we all should serve the food ourselves as she she believes we have to do our own chores never letting someone else get troubled with our things. she doesn't even let's Sita aunty do it because she's already too old to work much but she's the eldest and most trusted staff of our house.

Our house is so unique like we have got plenty of houseworking staff but still we do our chores by ourselves that you can find my dad washing dishes anytime as sometimes I'm the one to make breakfast and Karthik bhai would be cleaning the room.

We don't bother my mom much and Sita aunty is the older so she looks after drakey because he's such a big of deal to handle and he loves aunty so much so we never have any problem with petting him.