Chapter 2

OML I'm so sorry this is late! I had to study for a big test!

-3rd person-

  Y/N just stared at him, unsure of what to say. "Can you stop pulling my hair?" the man said with a annoyed expression. "Oh, sorry" y/n quickly apologizes.

-Athanasia POV-

  What is he doing here? He wasn't in the original novel... "Can you get off me?" Oh, I didn't realize I was still on him. "Sorry," I apologize. Now that I have a better look at him, he is pretty handsome. Ah, whatever! "Who are you?" I'm sure I didn't sound rude, but he sure did look annoyed. Jeez, what is up with him?

-3rd person-

  The man does not answer Athanasia's question. Instead, he says, "This is your mana creature?" 'Mana creature? Now I think about it.... Athanasia did not have magic because she didn't have mana' Athanasia was so lost in thought she forgot to answer his question.

  The man says that he was originally going to eat that thing since he just woke up from a long sleep and his power has drained. "No! I will not let you eat that thing!" Athanasia protests, "He belongs to me!" The man looked at Athanasia halfheartedly and replied, "If you hug him or cuddle him, you will probably get a mana explosion." "Then I will just not cuddle him very much!" Athanasia says, clearly a little mad. "Hmm, interesting girl you are.." The man says, his red eyes shining in Athanasia's big blue eyes.

  "Princesses!" Felix is calling. "Well we better get going, um, nice to meet you I guess.." Y/n says awkwardly before running off. "What was that about?" Athanasia wondered out loud. "I'm not sure" Y/N says thinking. "Princesses!" Felix calls yet again. "His majesty is looking for you!" "Coming!" Athanasia and y/n shout.

-a few days later-

-Y/N pov-

  Me and Athy get called for tea. While I am drinking milk and juice, Athy is busy stuffing her face with deserts and cakes. One time I asked why Athy doesn't drink milk and she simply said, "I don't like milk." Me and Athy just sit there enjoying ourselves when suddenly, Athy coughs blood. "Princess!" Felix rushes toward us. 'What?' is what Claude's face seemed to say. Felix rushes to help the princess and brings her to to the imperial palace.

  My mind is racing... did Athy cuddle the mana beast too much? If so, then... only that man could help! "Lil-" I stop myself "Felix, I'm going for some fresh air!" I forgot I'm still at the imperial palace. I miss Lily. "Princess it is my duty to follow you and make sure you stay safe!" Felix says worriedly. "I understand Felix, but it is just in the castle gardens!" Felix finally lets me go and I rush to find that man.

  "Huff, huff, huff." I run too slow. And he is probably not here anymore, so I just head back. About more than a month passed, probably about 40 days. I go out to search for that man again to see if I have any luck. Just then, I hear, "Princess!" Felix calls. I run toward him. "You should be more careful princess. You could trip." Felix says, a little worried. "No worries!" I say, "Why did you call me?" Felix says something amazing. "The princess has awoken!" My eyes are wide open. "How?!" "There was a magician nearby," Felix says, "Come, follow me!" I follow Felix to see Athy wide awake with.. that man. Was he the magician Felix mentioned? Then, I see Athy looking pissed. It seemed he had turned himself into a child and was acting like he was so tired. Athy ignores him and hugs me. I'm glad things are back the way the were before.

-A few weeks later-

"What??!!" A letter arrived in the mail saying for me to go to a foreign kingdom to learn?! For 6 years?! "Come on, Y/N that is a wonderful opportunity," Athy says. "And, you can escape from Claude for some years!" She whispered. Soon, without my opinion, I get shipped off to that country.

Hope you enjoyed! I will try to update as soon as possible. I haven't read WMMAP in a long time so there might be a few errors. Thanks for reading! 💞