Chapter 03

3rd person pov

As the sun shines, Itsuki felt the ray hit his face which caused to stir in his sleep and slowly open his eyes.

Itsuki:*yawns*

Once his vision had cleared up, he checked his surrounding and noticed that Lala was sleeping next to him naked.

Itsuki:*thoughts* Hm, why is Lala in my bed.

Itsuki gently shakes Lala.

Itsuki: Lala, it's time to wake up.

Lala starts to wake up.

Lala:*sleepy* Huh? What's that?

Lala looks arounds and notices Itsuki.

Itsuki: Oh good morning Itsuki!

Itsuki:*smiles* Morning Lala, would you mind explaining how you ended in my room, when you were suppose to be sleeping in the guest room.

Lala: Well, I felt lonely sleeping in the guest room, so I came into your room and slept with you.

Itsuki: O-Okay then.

Lala: By the way Itsuki, there is something I would like tell you.

Itsuki: Hm, okay, what is it?

Lala: I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IM IN LOVE WITH YOU, WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME!!

It took Itsuki a few moment to process what he just heard.

Itsuki: Huh? HUH?!!

*Knock knock*

??: Knock knock, Itsuki, I'm coming in.

Just then Itsuki front door opened and in came a stunningly attractive woman with sexy hip-length, black hair that has bangs hanging on the right side with two ahoges, green eyes, a mole under her left eye, red round glasses, one earring on her left ear, and a voluptuous figure. 

The woman look on with wide eyes

The woman look on with wide eyes. She continued to stared at Itsuki and Lala for a bit, before her focus turn to Itsuki, who flinched from her gaze, while Lala, was confused on what was happening.

Chisato: Hurry up and get dress or you will be late for school, and we will be having a discussion about this.

Chisato then closes the door.

Itsuki:*sighs*

Itsuki then looks back at Lala who tilts her head to the side.

Itsuki:*sighs* Alright, do you mind explaining some things to me.

Lala: Sure!

Itsuki: Firstly why do you wanna marry me when we literally met last night.

Itsuki:*thoughts* Even though I don't mind marrying you.