6|Twilight

After grabbing plates and the pizza boxes we all head to the living room to start the movie. "Is there really nothing else that we can watch? I'm pretty sure you guys have seen every single one of these movies at least seven times." Luke whines as he takes a seat on the opposite end of the couch of the one I'm sitting on.

"You're welcome to leave and go hang out with your friends." Hazel gives him a sweet, innocent smile, "Oh wait! Someone fucked up and got himself grounded. So Twilight it is, I guess." She grabs herself a slice of pizza. The girls giggle and Luke pouts as he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Has anyone ever told you that you can be a major bitch sometimes?" Luke says before he, very aggressively ,takes a bite of his pizza. "Yes, you remind me of that quite often. Now shut up, the movie is starting." She says without even looking at him.

Luke turns to me with a smirk, "I recommend getting away from this bunch while you still can. I've witnessed enough of their sleepovers to know that you're not getting any sleep tonight. I don't know what they get up to after everyone goes to sleep, but I've heard and seen them do some weird shit before, so don't be surprised if they tie you up so they can sacrifice you" Hazel hits him in the head with a pillow to shut him up. He glares at her,but turns his head towards the TV to avoid another attack from his sister. But that smirk doesn't leave his face and it is incredibly distracting.

I finally manage to peel my eyes from his face and grab a slice of pizza from the box on the coffee table. The rest of the movie is filled with comments from from the girls and Luke's, according to Hazel, unwanted opinion. After the first movie ends we all decide to change into our pj's before starting the rest of the movie. The girls head upstairs to Hazel's room while I grab the plates and the pizza boxes and head to the kitchen. After placing the plates in the sink and washing my hands, I see movement from the corner of my eye and turn around to find Luke leaning against the kitchen island, staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask while drying my hands with the cloth hanging on the handle of the oven door. "Just wondering why you distance yourself from the girls? You hardly said a word during the movie and you looked extremely uncomfortable whenever anyone of them asked you something. And here you are, cleaning up while they are all hanging out upstairs." He says after a while of just staring at me.

That takes me off guard. This guy hardly knows me. Why the hell does he care? "They've been friends for a long time, and we literally just met so I'm just trying to get used to everything right now." He narrows his eyes at me. "So, basically you feel like you're intruding on their friendship?"

"That is not what I said at all." I give him I glare. I mean, I guess there is some truth to what he said, but he doesn't need to know that. "You didn't have to. It's not hard to come to the conclusion that you don't really feel completely comfortable with them yet. And it's understandable. Like you said, you just met them. But you should stick around for a while. They're a great group of girls, and they'll always have your back." He says.

Ok, what the hell happened to asshole I met at school. He's like a completely different person. He should really consider becoming a therapist.

Note the sarcasm.

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks." I say with a tight lip smile as I exit the kitchen, heading upstairs and following the sound of the girls laughter to Hazels room. "Hey! Where have you been?" Cora asks after she spots me at the door. They all have their pj's on already. "I was just putting away the plates and boxes." I give them a smile and bend down to grab my pj's from my bag on the floor.

"Oh you didn't have to do that!" Hazel says with a frown as she sits down on her desk chair. "I don't mind." I zip up my bag after changing and putting away my clothes. "So, what's the plan for the rest of the night?" I ask after standing up.

"I was thinking we get some snacks and continue our movie marathon. Luke will probably lock himself in his room for the rest of the night so it's gonna be just us." Hazel says as we all walk out of the room.

Hazel gently grabs my arm and holds me back while Ivy and Cora continue down the stairs, already starting a new argument about Edward and Jacob. "Hey, are you alright? You've been really quiet tonight. If something is bothering you, you can talk to me. I don't like it when my friends are sad." She says softly with her eyebrows furrowed. I appreciate her caring, and for noticing. But I don't want her to feel bad or spend the rest of the night checking on me and making sure I feel included. To be honest, it doesn't really bother me. They've been friends for so long and I like just listening to them and getting to know them better.

"I'm okay, really. Don't worry about me." I give her a reassuring smile. "Let's go get some snacks so we can start with the movies. I haven't seen them in forever." She gives me an unsure look but doesn't push. We make our way into the kitchen where Ivy and Cora have already set out a ton of snacks on the counter.

"Sure, go ahead and just raid the whole kitchen." Sarcasm dripping from Hazel's voice, but the smile on her lips show that she's not bothered at all, and I'm assuming this happens quite often. "Is there even anything left in the pantry?" She asks as she opens the fridge to grab some drinks.

"Plenty my dear. Did your mom buy the entire grocery store?" Cora asks as she shoves a handfull of popcorn into her mouth. I can hear more popcorn popping in the microwave.

"She knows how much you two eat." Hazel says with a smirk as she gestures to Cora an Ivy, which makes Cora throw a piece of popcorn at her face.

"Rude. Now you're not getting any popcorn." Cora says as she cradles the bowl in her arms with a pout, making us all laugh. "Come on you big baby, we have a movie marathon to finish." Ivy says as she grabs Cora by the arm, along with a few packs of chips and candy, and drags her to the living room while Cora protests.

The microwave finishes and I grab the bowl on the counter to pour the popcorn in. Hazel grabs the rest of the snacks while I grab the drinks off the counter. "Let's go join the children." Hazel says with a smile, making us both chuckle.