✨Chapter 18✨

They went in the bathroom and at first jk enter the bath and sit there and he helped yn and then they both helped the kids to enter the bath. The kids jumped in the bath the water was splashing everywhere. The kids and yn were splashing water at each other but suddenly yn splashed the water in to jk face which was unintentionally yn looked towards him while scared before she apologise jk threw water into her face and smiled which made yn also smiled.

They all were splashing water at each other. Jk was looking at them each time and smiled he was looking at them with loving eyes he wanted to last together like this and happy. Anna come towards yn and sit in her lap which made yn robe loosened and her right shoulder was bare and her juicy boob come to display which jk saw it and wetted his lips. He wanted to suck it harder but yn weared his robe hurriedly when she noticed it but the robe was stocked to yn's body.

Her face was red like tomato. Yn took the shampo and washed Ara, Anna and Leo hairs. She didn't washed their hair she just shampooed their hair and she will wash their hair at the end cuz they were sitting in the bath and she can't make it dirty.

Then she shampooed her hair. Jk was looking at her all the time when she finished it she noticed jk was looking at her she looked at him.

Yn: do you want something king?

Jk: don't you wash my hair?

Yn frowned as she didn't understand.

Yn: Wdym king?

Jk: you washed your hair and kids hair so what about me?

Yn: I- I don't know what to say or do .

Jk: wash my hair too.

Yn nodded but before she stand up and go towards him jk gestured her to sit and he went towards her. His back was towards yn and he tilted his head a bit back.

Yn wetted her hair and take the shampoo in her hands and massaged his hair. His hair was tangled in yn hands she was massaging his hair slowly and gently in which jk closed his eyes and smiled as he was feeling very good.

One of his wishes was that his mate bath him, stroke his hair, before sleeping laying his head in his mate lap and she stroked his hair that he fell asleep.

After sometimes she finished it. He called jk many times but he didn't answered she became afraid that something might happened to him and she hold his shoulder and made him rest at her left shoulder she looked at him And made pushed his hairs up cuz his hairs were near his eyes but it has shampoo so as shampoo don't go to his eyes she aside it from his face and slowly tapped his cheeks in which he opened his eyes barely and looked at yn their faces were very close but enough far to brush their lips.

Anna: dad are you ok?

Jk: .....

Leo: dad are you okay

Jk: .....

Yn: h- he is ok. Don't be worried. Anna can you wash you hairs?

Anna: yes I learned it.

Yn: can you wash you hair and your sister and brother hair ? If you don't want to do it or can't do it then can you wait for me a bit plz ?

Anna: no mom i will do it you take care of dad.

As jk wasn't answering yn answered in his place as she thought he isn't ok. Yn looked at jk and saw he was looking at her but his face was pale and his lips were cracked. It was looking like suddenly something happened to him. Yn gently and worriedly stroked his cheeks.

Yn: king are you ok? You are looking so pale? Is your body hurting?

Jk: I - I am ok. D-don't worry I am just-just feeling  b- bad a b-bit.

Yn: no you are looking sick I will call the physician to check you.

Jk: no d-don't need. I will t-take a rest a bit a-and I will be ok.

Yn: but..

Jk: no

Yn nodded and started to wash his hair with one hand and jk was looking at her. Yn was trying hardly that the water don't come to his face. She finished washing his hair but then jk coughed blood. Yn was shocked yn cleaned his lips with her sleeves and now yn sleeve and a bit of his robes has blood in it same with jk. By that time the kids was finished they went out just yn and jk were alone.

Yn struggled to make him stand but jk didn't even bulge.

Jk: what are you doing?

Yn: I should take you out of the bathroom you should rest.

Jk: will you not wash your hair?

Yn: king you are my first priority I will do it after you rest.

Jk: no do it rn

Yn: but..

Jk: do it.

Jk didn't wanted anyone to see his love like this and with the sticking robe in her body which is sticking like glue and her every part is visible but not that much yn nodded and hurriedly washed her hair and then made jk come out of the bath she made him sit in the chair which is in the bathroom.

She went and take a robe and went behind jk and sit she take the black silk robe and wear it and her hair was loosened and droplets were falling from her back she dry it a bit with towel.  Then she went towards jk and brought his robe which was black silk robe same like yn. Jk bought it. It's for couples but yn don't know about that and don't have time to think about it.

When Jk looked at her he became happy and smiled and yn looked at him and he nodded his head as no which Yn understand that he can't wear it hisself.

She went and take a ribbon and wear it she went towards jk.

Yn: king tell me where not to touch.

King: ok

She made jk stand up and undid his robe she had the towel in her hand she tapped her shoulders, back of his neck, upper chest and his abs but then she stopped and take the robe whole the time jk was holding from her shoulder not to fall.

Yn made him wear it and jk slowly undid her eyes ribbon and it fell. Yn brought jk out of the room kids looked at them while looking worried and jk called shu and shu came in.

Jk: I am sorry kids we can't eat together but I will eat for sure another time.

Kids: it's ok dad mom you became well soon first then we will eat together don't worry about us.

Yn and jk smiled.

Jk: I wanna go to my room with portal. Make a portal rn and call Hyungs.

Yn gasped and they looked at her. As she know what is portal.

Jk: what happened?

Yn: do y'all use magic here?

Jk: yes why?

Yn: nothing king we should go.

Jk nodded and he understood why yn gasped and shu made a portal beneath yn and jk foots and after sometimes they became invisible in that room and yn and jk reached jk room.

###############################

1250 words