✨️Chapter 34✨️

After one hour they took yn to the princess Ara's chamber. Princess was lying on the bed lifelessly and her small face were all pale and her lips didn't have any color. When yn saw her in such a bad state her heart broked into million pieces.

Yn eyes become teary again. She falled on her knees on the ground. yn crawled towards her bed. Yn was sitting on the ground and the others stood on the side. Yn took Ara's lil hand on hers. She caressed it and then kissed her hands. she caressed her hais too and kissed her forehead. Then she whispered something on her ears.

Yn: i- i am so-sorry. i-i didn't take c-care of you like h-how i promised you but i will d-definitely save you.

Then she slowly sit on the edge of the bed near her. she took out her necklace from her neck. Then she opened the bottle lit and placed Ara's back on her chest and head on her shoulder and made her drink the red potion from it.

When yn casted the forbidden magic with other bts members. And in the punishment the necklace broked and yn told jin to take the necklace from the floor. So yn told jk about it after accepting him and then jk made all the glass into its real shape like how it was.

And he used some of his powers and took the original blood of his werewolf from his heart and used some other powers of his in it for yn. When she become injured she can drink a drop of it and she will be healed as yn is human and humans can get healed very fast. And also yn don't know that he is king and a werewolf yet.

When everyone saw the necklace they all gasped. yn placed ara on the bed gently. Lisa come towards yn and snatched the necklace from yns hand. Then she showed to queen.

Lisa: SHE EVEN DARED TO STOLE KINGS PRECIOUS NECKLACE AND THAT TOO HIS BLOOD IN IT! A WEREWOLF BLOOD. AND SHE EVEN DARED TO USE IT AND THAT TOO SHE MADE HER DRINK ALL THE POTION TO A CHILD!

Yn was confused as what she was even saying.

Yn: My lady what do you mean by king and w-werewolf blood? and i didn't stole anything from kings chamber.

Queen mother: then how did you get it? this is the necklace which kings of jeons give it to their wife and that too in wedding night as a gift for their wife because they get the girls virginity. And It's taboo for the single girls to even see it before their wedding with a royal leave touching it. This is the Pride of the king which he gi've to their wife and you have it with yourself and even making some other drink the blood from it. It's too sacred I don't know what to say.

Queen mother: EVERYONE KNEEL EXCEPT YOU.

Everyone kneeled down and looked down. Queen mother showed yn her necklace which was the same but the shape was different and the color of its blood were red but yn's was dark red which everyone will know it by looking at the color of it as the KING JEON JUNGKOOK used it at moon and that made the moon dark red like jk blood.

And the shine of the crystal moon entered each member of his kingdom people and it healed their all dieases like cancer, peoples who died on the war which jk dad had with the vampires and made them a great lose. back then jk made a magic from his powers which no one had ever did. it was something new in jeons history and even all the world.

Jeons are famous because they are very powerful and their powers are all made by themselves they didnt copied it from the others as they always thought of themselves special and never give up.

so the necklace which jk give to yn was not in the right time thats why they are all shocked. Lisa was a very angry as she did everything to just get this and everyone will call her, her highness but now a mere girl took it.

Queen mother know jk love her but now its complicated as she give ara poison so now her trust broked into pieces. she is so shocked to make a decision as her son entrusted yn safety to her before his going to the war.

Queen mother showed yn the necklace because ...............

...

.....

.....

you'll know it later > _○

jk never asked anything from her mother but this. It was his first time to want something from her and now she can't even save yn until jk come back as no one knows when they'll come back and what if she save yn for now and yn do more crimes that will be hard.

yn can't even tell them that her kook give him this necklace because a maid can never have friends outsude the kingdom and they will even get to know that yn escaped from the kingdom with her.

Queen mother: serve her, her punishment.

Rose: wait. check her up. what if she stole other precious things of our king.

Yn eyes widdened. There were bodyguards too who were boys and the maids (girls) weree ther too. They didnt bothered to take the boys out of the room and the maids started to take her clothes out of her body.

yn was screaming, crying and begging not to bare her naked infront of everyone. yn never showed her body to anyone as kept it for her husband to whom she will marry one day.

When they bared her yn didnt have anymore strengths left so she just stand still and let them do their work but tears were oozing from her eyes. But then they found the bracelet stitched in her dress which jk gave to her.

When the maids open the stich they gasped. They told the queen mother and princess aurora that there is a royal jewel in it. so aurora hurriedly went to bring a precious squareshape pillow with a royal napkin.

After sometimes she come back with the royal pillow and napkin which had the crest of jeons. aurora took the napkin and gently took the bracelet iun the napkin and put it on the pillow.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
so hi guys again
Hope you all are fine
So yeah I shifted to another house but It will take time to decorate/organise the house. It have a big living room 3, bedrooms, 1 huge bathroom, 1 Small WC, kitchen, Grocery room, big balcon, 1 Storage room.
you all might be thinking why I am telling you guys about the house because I want to share it with my fans So that we will have something to talk about.

The Book is near its ending.
just some more chapter then I will put an End on it soon
Happy Ending or Sad Ending? No one knows Just me😉
No 2 Book

1161 words