✨Chapter 35✨

They all gasped and all the maids and guards kneeled. This bracelet is jeons jewel which got passed down to each next heir. Not all the heir touched it. in Jeon history just 2 people touched it one was the one who created it by his hands and then placed it into box.

And the second person who touched it is jeon jungkook . Jeons current king. Not a single wife of jeons saw it and even princess aurora and queen mother kneeled.

Queen mother didn't take it as just one person could touch is a crime. so as it wasvery complicated situation so aurora went to place it in a box because they didnt know in which box this bracelet was and not evne its place so she polaced it into jks room on his table and hide it with her powers so just jk can see it and place it in its own place.

Queen mother was now 100% sure that yn should be eliminated. so she ordered to punish her until king jk come and kill the criminal infront of him. As now thy cant kill yn without his pernission as now jeons bracelet and kings blood necklace mean two deadly precious things of jeons are involved but they will punish yn until then. yn looked for the last time and smiled at ara as she is now sure that she will recover soon. but theb her little smile faded and turned into a emotionless girl.

The maid made her wear just a robe and the guards took her into the dark prison. Yn had completely lost her all hopes.

Yn was in prison but now she realised that it's too dark for her. Even though she was controlling herself from breaking down again and again but she couldn't. Her breath was becoming low.

She couldn't breath. Tears started too oozing from her beautiful brown eyes down her pale face but she was clutching her heart more tightly every second.

But after sometime she couldn't breath anymore and she fainted there.

Afternoon
They opened the door of the prison and hold and two guards entered there. They took yn arms harshly and brought her to a the punishment/ investigation prison which was not dark but it was very big and had too many tables there.

They made yn sit on the chair. Infront of yn was a table which had two half circle glued on it which was metal or you can say iron but not the iron with which you iron your clothes. They handcuffed her on the table.

And many kinds of knifes, whips, daggers etc were there. And spilled blood on the walls were there which made people to vomit. But for the guard it was normal as they come and go in that place.

Yn was unconscious. Then one of the guard throw a bucket of cold water on her face. It was winter and cold and the water was cold too. Yn barely opened her eyes and her eyes were puffy red.

And the commander of them sit infront of yn in chair at the other side of table.

Commander: why did you poisoned princess Ara?

Yn:.....

Yn didn't answered or you can say couldn't or didn't wanted to say. Even if she could say it she wouldn't answer him as she told them and begged them that she didn't do it still they are blaming her.

And when they are not going to trust her so she is going to give up after what they did to her. She already know that poisoning or intend to kill from royal family and steeling have a heavy and unbelievable punishment.

But she is going to accept it all. As she don't know herself what to do. She wanted to save herself but she couldn't as they don't believe her.

She don't know about her brother and her love who went to the war and not a single info she got in these days.

No one knows but she herself just know how much pain she felt when her love went to war. She cried every night. But can't do anything.

She decided when her kook come back she will take him away from this palace and go to village or city and live there. They both will find an easy work and will get married and then they will have their own children and live there life peacefully under there small house but with love and affection they will get old.

Because she now experienced it that she can't let him to go to the war or fight because she doesn't have the heart to see him injured or more than this.

But she didn't knew all she was hoping were a dream which can never happen in reality.

Commander: I know how to deal with such peoples.

He nodded towards the guards. And then the guard went and took a knife and cutted yn arms. Not her arms but her arm skin. Yn hissed in pain. Bloods were oozing from her arms and were dropping on tha table and it all went down the table and fell on the ground.

Commander: Do you want me to continue or you are going to talk? Decision is Yours? Who do you work for?

yn: .......

commander become angry and he himself stood up and forwarded his right hand and a guard placed a whip in his hand.

He went towards Yn back and whipped her hardly 20 times. Everytime he whipped her he asked her he asked her questions but you sit silently and took all the whips he give her.

After 20 whips yon back was red with her own blood. she was feeling extremely pain in her back but didn't screamed shejust gasped, through all the whips she got in her back.

Tears were dropping from her beautiful eyes which were puffy and red. She was breathing heavily. Commander was very angry as Not even a single woman has ever took this
much whips without screaming and she is so stubborn and not going to give up. He sighed and throw the whip at the ground.

The guards uncuffed yn's hands and took her to the dungeon. He stopped whipping her because She would die If he continues beating her and they can't kill her now because they are waiting for the king. This is what Queen mother commanded as she is jk's love and special Person that's why she will obey what JK will say.

One fight peace
while
the other one get ruined for their peace.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi guys
Hope yall are fine.
still decorating my house is not finished I have too much Headache and waistache.
Also I have 3 tesssttsss please pray for me me 😭🥺

1126 words