6

The next morning, Jungkook and Taehyung were just getting to school. It was about a hour and fifteen minutes before school started.

"So... how long do you plan on 'dating' Yoongi?" Taehyung asked as they sat in Jungkook's car.

Jungkook shrugged. "I'm not sure. He and I will probably figure that out today." He said as he looked around.

Taehyung looked out his window and blushed a bit as Yoongi walked their way. Taehyung got out and grabbed his backpack before he met Yoongi half way. "Hey, Yoongi." He said.

Yoongi smiled at him. "Hey, Taehyung."

Taehyung was about to speak, but was interrupted by Jungkook.

"Babe!" He said loud enough to gain some people's attention.

Yoongi blushed and looked at Taehyung before he politely excused himself and took Taehyung's previous spot in the passenger seat.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung. "I'll see you after first period!" He said before he saw Jimin locking his car up.

Jimin looked over their way, his eyes meeting Jungkook's. Jungkook barely glanced at him before he got back into his car.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows slightly before he noticed Taehyung. He smiled brightly as he walked up to him. "Hey Taehyung!" He said.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and waved a little. "Hey Jimin." He said.

Jimin smiled and walked next to him as they walked into school. "How's your morning going?" He asked.

Taehyung shrugged. "It's okay... kinda feels weird not having Jungkook right next to me right now." He said as he gently rubbed his arm.

Jimin looked down and watched him. He bit his bottom lip slightly before he gently felt on Taehyung's arm. "Oh wow, have you been working out?" He asked.

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah... Jungkook has been making me go with him to the gym... I miss sleeping in on the weekends." Taehyung said with a sigh.

Jimin giggled. "You're funny, Tae! But these... big muscles look good on you." Jimin said flirtatiously.

Taehyung blushed and smiled to himself as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Really?" He asked.

Jimin nodded. "Yes... they're sexy." He said.

Taehyung blushed more at the compliment. "T-Thank you..." he said before Yongki spotted him.

"Hey! Taehyung, come here!" He said.

Taehyung smiled at Jimin. "It was nice talking to you... I'll see you around, Jimin." He said before he left.

Jimin smiled to himself as he watched his crush walk away.

Yoongi pulled out a brand new notebook and a pen as Jungkook got back into the car after seeing Jimin. Jungkook sighed out and pouted a bit as he closed his door.

Yoongi looked over at him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Jungkook looked back at him and smiled, causing Yoongi to blush. "Yeah, baby." He said.

Yoongi felt butterflies erupt in his stomach. "Uh... y-you don't have to call me that right now... no one can hear us." Yoongi said softly.

Jungkook smiled. "I gotta get use to calling you that... it's gotta sound natural, you know?" He said.

Yoongi nodded. "Okay... so... how long do you think we should keep this up and how would you like things to end?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook thought for a moment. "Hmmm... probably a month or two? And it would probably be better if you broke up with me." He said.

Yoongi wrote in his notebook. "Okay... how?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't care... just don't make me sound like an asshole please." He said.

Yoongi nodded. "Okay, I'll think of something. So... how... couple-y do you want us to be?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled. "As couple-y as possible." He said.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook. "My best friends make out like every chance they get and they're on top of each other 24/7." Yoongi said.

Jungkook shrugged. "Okay. I told you I'm affectionate anyways, so that would work."

Yoongi stopped functioning. "A-are you sure?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded. "But we should practice... alone... before we do make out in front of people." Jungkook said as he checked out Yoongi. "Maybe if we have time after this."

Yoongi pinched his thigh, he was definitely not dreaming. "Uh... well... i-i-is there anything else?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded. "We should take some pictures today. And are you busy Saturday? Cause we should go on a 'date.' I'll pick you up around 7? Oh and I have a baseball game that morning, I know you usually don't come, but you should... hold on a second!" Jungkook said before he reached in his back seat and grabbed his varsity jacket. "Here." He said as he placed it in Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi gripped it and looked up at Jungkook. "Are you su-" Yoongi blushed profusely and let out a little squeal as Jungkook leaned in close to him.

"Hey... baby,-" Jungkook said with a little smirk. "-you don't have to keep asking me that, anything I give you or anything I say, I'm sure of, okay?" He said as he brushed some of Yoongi's shaggy black hair behind his ear.

Yoongi nodded and tried to keep a straight face as he looked at the time. "We have like thirty minutes." He said.

Jungkook gently swiped his tongue across his lips, his lip rings moving a bit as he did. "Did you want to make out?"

Yoongi stared at Jungkook. This is totally a dream! Yoongi thought to himself. Yoongi hesitated before he nodded his head. He watched as Jungkook looked between his lips and eyes, making the zillion of butterflies in his stomach go crazy. Yoongi skin tingled as Jungkook's soft hands touched his right cheek.

Yoongi didn't want to close his eyes because he just couldn't believe that this was happening and he was worried that if he opened them again, it would actually turn out to be a dream. But Yoongi's eyes fluttered shut as Jungkook's lips met his own.

Yoongi was worried that Jungkook could feel or hear his heart pounding in his chest as Jungkook kissed him over and over.

Yoongi reached out and gripped onto Jungkook's shirt in an attempt to pull him closer. And Jungkook took it as a sign to go further.

Jungkook parted his lips and kissed Yoongi with a little bit of tongue. Yoongi was so close to climbing on top of Jungkook and straddling him, but he was stopped by his phone going off.

Yoongi whimpered a bit as Jungkook pulled away. "Do you need to get-"

"No-" Yoongi said as he cut him off, pressing their lips together again. Jungkook closed his eyes and raised his eyebrows as he kissed him back.

Jungkook smiled against Yoongi's lips and took over, making Yoongi slow down. Jungkook pulled away briefly. "Hey, I'm not going anywhere, you don't have to kiss me like it's the last time we're going to do this." He said.

Yoongi turned red and covered his mouth. "I am so sorry... fuck! I have no clue what took over me."

Jungkook smiled. "It's okay. I didn't mind... it's just, the bell is gonna ring." Jungkook said right before it did.

Yoongi put his things away before he grabbed Jungkook's jacket and his backpack and stepped out of Jungkook's car. Jungkook grabbed his backpack and slung it over one of his shoulders.

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak to Jungkook but got cut off.

"Yoongi-hyung?!"