47

Jungkook was in front of Yoongi's house watching as Yongki and Jisoo were leaving for the dance. He sighed out nervously before he grabbed the shoe box, Yoongi's gifts, and the bouquet of flowers he had picked up at the store.

He adjusted his suit jacket and his bow tie as he walked up to the front door. Yoongi's mother answered it. "Oh... Jungkook... Yoongi isn't here-"

"Ma'am, I'm actually here to see Mr. Min..." Jungkook said softly.

"Oh... um... Jungkook, I don't think-"

"Please... it's important." He said.

He watched as Yoongi's mother moved to the side and let him in. Jungkook thanked her before handing her the bouquet. "These are for you." He said.

She smiled softly at him. "Thank you, dear... go ahead."  She said as she gestured to the black shed in the backyard.

Jungkook looked outside at the shed and gulped a bit before walking out there. He gently knocked on the door.

"Dear, I told you I just need a couple minutes to myself." Yoongi's father said.

Jungkook sighed softly before knocking again. He heard Yoongi's father groan before he opened the door.

He looked Jungkook over before glaring at him. "What?"

"I need to speak with you, please." Jungkook sais with desperation.

Yoongi's father hesitated before he moved away from the door, leaving it open. Jungkook took a deep breath before walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"Why are you here, Jungkook?" He asked.

Jungkook walked over to his desk where he was seated. He set the shoebox down in front of him. "I finally know why you hate me so much..." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi's father glanced up at him before opening the box and looking through the pictures. Jungkook gave him a minute before speaking again.

"I know what you two had was special... and if things were different, none of us would probably be here... but I'm sorry that things didn't work out for you two..." Jungkook said.

"Your father-" Yoongi's father said before he paused. "Your father was everything to me..." he heartbrokenly whispered.

Jungkook nodded. "That's how I feel about Yoongi... he's my everything, Mr. Min..."

Yoongi's father looked up at him with tears in his eyes. "You don't deserve him." He said. "You broke his heart."

Jungkook looked down, knowing that some of that was partially meant for his father. "I want to fix things. He and I still have a chance, Mr. Min. I am so in love with your son. He means more to me than anything else in this world... I'm not saying he'll accept me, that's up to him... but I know he wants your approval..."

Yoongi's father looked up at him. "Where is he?" He asked.

"He's with Hoseok, I asked him to get Yoongi out of the house so I could speak with you... Please, Mr. Min... I really do love him." Jungkook pleaded.

Yoongi smiled a bit as he got out of the car. "Okay, you two better hurry and get to the dance." Yoongi said. "And thank you... I did need that..." he said.

Hoseok nodded before he looked over at Jungkook's car. "I think you should get inside, hyung."

Yoongi followed Hoseok's gaze and furrowed his eyebrows before he ran inside. Yoongi looked at his mother who was sitting in their living room. "Go to the shed, dear." She said.