36

The next day at school, Taehyung watched as Yoongi and Jungkook walked into the cafeteria together. He sighed out as he watched them share a kiss before going their separate ways.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a small smile as they did their handshake.

Jungkook was about to sit down but Taehyung made him stand next to him, putting his arm around his shoulders. "You gonna talk to Jimin?" He asked.

Jungkook looked at him before looking over at Jimin for a second before his eyes drifted over to Yoongi. Jungkook smiled as Yoongi looked over at him and waved.

"I um... I'm gonna go sit by Yoongi today, is that okay?" Jungkook asked as he got out of Taehyung's grasp.

Taehyung clenched his jaw. "Jungkook, go talk to Jimin, he's alone right now, waiting for you to finally speak to him." Taehyung said.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin who reached into his backpack to retrieve his glasses. He put them on and picked up his book again.

Jungkook sighed softly. "I really-"

"Go." Taehyung said as he gently pushed Jungkook in the opposite direction of Yoongi.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung before walking over to Jimin. "Hey, Jiminie." Jungkook said.

Jimin looked up at him and smiled. "Hey, Jungkookie." He said.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "Could I sit with you?" He asked. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Of course!" He said as he put his book away and gave Jungkook his undivided attention.

"Where's Jungkook, hyung?" Hoseok asked Yoongi. Yoongi looked over to where Jungkook had been. "Sitting with- oh... he was sitting with my brother." Yoongi said as he looked for Jungkook.

"Oh..." Seokjin said. Hoseok and Yoongi looked at him before following his gaze. Yoongi watched as Jungkook smiled and talked with Jimin.

Yoongi looked back at Seokjin and Hoseok. "They're just friends." He said.

"They better be." Hoseok said as he kept his eyes on them.

Yoongi looked back over at them and frowned a bit as it looked like they were flirting with each other. Before he watched as they stood up and walked out of the cafeteria together.

"I guess he isn't walking you to class today." Hoseok said.

Taehyung walked up to them. "I can, hyung... since we're going to the same class." He said. Yoongi looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Thanks, Tae." He said before he looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "You know, hyung, can you come with me for a minute? I gotta talk to you before class." Hoseok said as he stood up.

Yoongi stood up as well. "Oh. Okay." He said before looking at Taehyung. "I'm sorry-"

"No, no. It's okay, hyung. I understand." He said.

Yoongi gave him a small smile. "See you in class." He said before grabbing his backpack and walking out with Hoseok.

"Oh my god, thank you." Yoongi said.

Hoseok smiled. "Of course! But why don't you tell him you're not interested?" He asked as they walked.

"I want to, but not here at school. Maybe I can after school." He said.

"Well at least you know for sure you don't like Taehyung, now you just need to deal with Namjoon then afterwards you can be with Jungkook." He said.

Yoongi sighed softly. "I actually do still like Namjoon... and I have been waiting forever to be with him-"

"Well not forever." Hoseok said. "Hyung, I could tell you had moved on before you told me about your crush on Jungkook." He said.

Yoongi sighed. "But now he and I can actually have a chance... but ugh I don't know." He said.

Hoseok sighed as he leaned against the lockers next to Yoongi's as the elder opened it and switched out his books.

"Hyung... don't you think it's weird that he pops up now?" He asked.

Yoongi looked up at him and furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Hoseok shrugged. "You get with Jungkook, who your father doesn't like for some reason, he tries to get you to break up with him, when that doesn't work, he suddenly asks Namjoon if he wants a job? I think he did it on purpose." Hoseok said.

Yoongi thought for a moment before laughing a bit. "Okay, but my dad had- has no clue about Namjoon and I." He said.

Hoseok sighed. "I don't know, hyung. Maybe he does or doesn't, I still think he's using him to break you and Jungkook up." Hoseok said.

Yoongi shrugged and shut his locker. "Well he's gonna have to wait cause I still have a couple weeks to live in my fantasy." Yoongi said before he started walking away.

Hoseok walked beside him. "Don't you think it's more like reality now? Cause he totally likes you, hyung." Hoseok said.

Yoongi smiled a bit. "Maybe he does.... We had sex again yesterday." He said as he looked up at Hoseok.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Oh shit, okay, hyung! Was it as good as the first time?" He asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "He seemed really into it and like he really wanted to do it... maybe he just likes having sex with me..."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Yes, but he also actually likes you." He said but Yoongi ignored him.

"He fucked me on his couch and his mom walked in." Yoongi said.

Hoseok gasped. "Hyung! Did she see you naked?" He asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "I hope not. She walked in at the end and Jungkook blocked us with a pillow." Yoongi said. "She was really cool about it, with me at least." He said.

"Were you bent over the couch?" He asked.

"No, laying on it and we were facing each other... god he's so sexy." Yoongi said as he reminisced.

Hoseok shook his head. "Did you two even talk about the first time?" He asked.

"Uhh no... he said he had been waiting all day... so that means he was thinking about me all day right? Maybe you're right..." Yoongi said.

"You won't know if you don't speak up." Hoseok said.

Yoongi pouted. "But I'm scared... plus I don't want to say anything till I sort out everything out between the other two, which I will with one of them today." Yoongi said.

"Okay, hyung... don't drag things out too long." Hoseok said as they stopped by Yoongi's class. "Good luck." He said before he walked away.

Yoongi sighed out before he walked in and sat down next to someone who was already in the class, much to Taehyung's disappointment when he walked in.

Yoongi pouted a bit as he watched Taehyung walk over to an empty desk with a frown on his face.