- chapter 1

2758 words❊   ❊   ❊

2758 words
❊ ❊ ❊

for the rest of the night, we cuddled. i didn't realize how clingy the fox can be...

i felt his legs link between mine, his arms thats looped around my waist tightly. enough to choke me. even though i can barely breathe from the tightness, i find him cute.

something i noticed about the fox is that, even while human, some of it's fox like features were still shown. in some areas, like under his ear, had some orange fur. even his hair was stuck a red to orange ombre.

i gently ran my fingers through the back of his hair, bringing him closer, i wanted feel more of his warmth. i've never had this level of intimacy, not even with my ex.

"fox," i called out; his head swiftly rose from my chest. his eyes widened in curiosity as he gazed at me. "what's your name?" i inquired.

"y-yeonjun," he replied, his fingers gently brushing against my chest, a shy demeanor making me find him even more adorable.

"how old are you?"

"23...."

"wow, you're a year older than me. anyways, when's your birthday?"

"s-september 13..."

"oo, mine's in december. what music do you like?"

"music?"

"Oh right, you were stuck in a boring scientist lab. hmm, your favorite color?"

"purple."

"wow, that's surprising. it's a color that suits you though. my favorite colors are blue and yellow. but anyways—"

"why are you asking me so many questions?" he interrupted, stopping me midway.

"to get to know you," i explained, winking at him, noticing the blush spreading across his face.

"oh, okay..."

"let me continue. what's your favorite animal? is it a fox like you?"

"no, panda."