- chapter 5

2767 words❊   ❊   ❊

2767 words
❊ ❊ ❊

i had fallen asleep after massaging him last night, he didn't make any noises or even flinched when i continued. i took it as consent as he didn't complain or try stopping me, i hope that was the case.

i'm now preparing clothes and getting his bath ready, since his heat is over, i'm planning to take him out clothing shopping. i managed to get myself a few couple of bucks. it's having graphic desgin as your side hussle.

"s-soobin..." i heard yeonjun let out, i turn to the sleeping boy, he was almost falling off the bed. i smiled, he's so adorable. "soobin... i'm scared..." yeonjun said before yawning. my smile immediately fell.

he's been saying this alot.

"s-soobin?" his eyes fluttered open, he started to reach for me. i quickly held his hand, knealing down infront of him. "are you okay?" i asked, carefully looking at his expression.

"a-are you? i-i'm sorry for... h-hurting you..." yeonjun began to sniffle, i saw tears in his eyes that slowly rolled down his face. i leaned closer, taking my hand that was holding his, up to his face and rubbed his puffy cheeks "it's okay yeonjun, i'm perfectly fine." i smiled, seeing his eyebrows that were furrowing slowly rest back to normal.

"a-are you mad?"

"no, i would never." i leaned to press a kiss on his forehead. "why don't we take a bath now?"

"together?" i saw the slight blush on his face, cute.

"of course not, i don't want to make you uncomfortable." i smiled, scratching and petting yeonjun's head. he gave me a slight smile back before it returned to normal. "i already have everything set up, come," i removed the sheets over yeonjun, helping him slowly get off the bed.

  ・  ・  ・ ☆

while i waited, i started making breakfast. which is just cereal, yeonjun's favorite. ever since the first time he found out it exists, he's been asking me to make it for him.