- chapter 2

1657 words❊   ❊   ❊just know that there are suggestive content in this chapter, nothing specific

1657 words
❊ ❊ ❊
just know that there are suggestive content in this chapter, nothing specific.

i let beomgyu rest in my bedroom while i took care of yeonjun. he woke up with a fever and was crying immediately. i don't know how he got sick so fast. "shh, it's okay, drink this." i rubbed his fur, taking the spoon with liquid medicine closer to his mouth. he only stared at it with tearful eyes. "drink it, and you'll feel better, i promise." i held him like a baby; he didn't mind as he was limp on my lap.

he slowly opened his mouth and let me pour the medicine in. as he did so, i noticed his teeth were flattened. even if he were to bite me, he wouldn't have hurt me, maybe only a little scratch. i really feel so bad for him. it hurts an animal to flatten its sharp teeth.

yeonjun squeezed its eyes shut, letting out another cry. "i know, it's disgusting, but it'll make you feel better." i placed the spoon down, rubbing yeonjun's head and scratching behind his ear. i felt a smile show up on my face when i saw yeonjun's tail flapping. "cute."

suddenly, i heard the door creak open. "morning, petty princess." i smiled at beomgyu sarcastically, who was staring at me in the same shock as earlier.

yeonjun had noticed his presence and frantically ran away from my arms, forcing himself behind me. "it's okay, yeonjun. beomgyu won't hurt you; he isn't like that." i turned to rub his head that was hidden behind me.

"hurt him?! are you sure he isn't going to hurt me?!" beomgyu crossed his arms, still in shock. "no, petty princess, yeonjun's teeth are flattened, so he can't make any damage anyway. and plus, his claws have been removed." i took yeonjun's paw, showcasing the cruelty yeonjun's father made in his fox form.

beomgyu's facial expression dropped when he finally looked at his paw. "p-poor thing." he kneeled down in front of the couch, not hesitating to pet the shivering yeonjun at all.

"will he be okay?" beomgyu looked at me with hope in his eyes. i only shrugged. animals also have a place in beomgyu's heart. i picked the right friends. "i want to take care of him too..." he rubbed yeonjun's head, down to his back. yeonjun had already felt comfortable in beomgyu's touch.