6

" Hey, " Miranda greeted when the front door opened.

"Hey," Ben replied shutting the door. He had beautiful roses in his hand.

"Ohhh these are for me,"

"Mmm-hmm,"

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that,"

"I just like seeing you smile. I'll do anything to see that," Ben admitted.

Miranda smiled up at him again taking the flowers from his hand. She smelled them before reaching up to caress his face. Ben leaned into her hand and she pushed up on her toes to kiss him.

Their mouths met in a fury of kisses as he pulled her closer. They shared moans, his teeth nipping at her lips until they were swollen and bruised. 

"I made dinner," Miranda voiced against his lips.

"Okay, I'll make our plates," Ben said moving out of her embrace.

"Hey, Miranda do you have anything big planned this weekend?"

"No,"

"Okay good, I planned a romantic getaway for us,"

"Where?"

"It's a surprise,"

"Ben I don't know. I have to work and-

"Miranda we only have two weeks left together after this weekend. I just want us to use the weekend to really have fun and get to know each other."

Miranda pouted thinking about two weeks from now. "Okay fine. I'll take off from Friday to Sunday."

Ben gave her a huge smile and grabbed his phone.

Friday rolled around and Miranda came out of the bathroom after washing her face and brushing her teeth.

"Where are we going?"

"I told you it was a surprise."

"How am I supposed to know what to bring?"

"Oh just pack some sweaters, jeans, and boots."

"Benjamin, this better not be camping?"

"It's not but similar. We are not sleeping in tents or RVs though."

"Okay," Miranda sighed.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go get some last-minute things and then I will pick you up from here. We can go get breakfast before getting on the road."

"Okay, I'm going to finish packing and I'm going to stop by my ex-husband's to see my son."

Ben nodded and walked over to her. He brought his lips down onto hers and moved them against hers before nipping at her bottom lip and sucking on it. "Mmm," Miranda sounded pleased.

Ben pushed her back on the bed and Miranda wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Ben moved from her mouth to the crook of her neck. He licked before sucking her skin. Miranda shivered and gripped his neck tighter, leaning her head over.

"You smell so good," he groaned before moving off of her.

"Thank you,"

"Okay, I'll be back,"

Miranda stared at him as he left out of the door. She sat up and packed her clothes. Making sure to pick out warm clothes. The outfits she chose were still cute. She placed nightgowns and cute panty sets into the suitcase.

After packing, she drove over to Tucker's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey, Miranda," Tucker greeted letting her inside.