Becoming a Family pt 1

Luffy woke up early to see her brothers snuggling close to her.

Smiling, she pinched their cheeks to get them to let go.

"Guys, I gotta make breakfast." Ace woke up for a few seconds before sleeping again.

Thankfully, Nidoqueen got him off for Luffy to make food.

A few minutes later, Sabo and Ace woke up to the smell of food.

Luffy had made Combee Waffles with Honey and Miltank au lait.

"Hey guys! Time for breakfast!" Luffy smiled.

She smiled as the boys dug in, Sabo even chugged down his glass of milk.

"Wow! This is delicious! Better than anything I've had." Sabo said.

"That's because I get my milk fresh. Thanks to my Miltanks." Luffy pointed at Rosabelle, Mirabelle and Bluebelle.

Sabo used the Pokedex on them.

"Miltank, the Milk Cow Pokémon, a Normal type. It gives over five gallons of milk daily. Its sweet milk is enjoyed by children and grown-ups alike. People who can't drink milk turn it into yogurt and eat it instead. It is said that kids who drink Miltank's milk grow up to become hearty, healthy adults. This Pokémon needs to be milked every day, or else it will fall ill. The flavor of Miltank milk changes with the seasons."

"Wow! Wait, one of them is blue. Is she alright?" Sabo asked.

"Oh no, it's just a rare color variation, it won't harm Bluebelle. We call the rare colored Pokémon 'shinies'." Luffy explained.

-----------
The three (plus Eevee) of them started training for three hours before stopping for Lunch. They would spar with each other to get themselves stronger. They even made a scoreboard.

Unfortunately for the two boys, Luffy and Eevee always outmanuvered them.

Luffy and Eevee got a score of 50 while Ace and Sabo couldn't beat her.

But against each other, the score was 24-22. With Sabo losing by two.

"Lunch is ready! I made Tropical Curry this time." Luffy said.

"Mmmm! I could get used to this." Sabo said as he took drink of Miltank milk.

"How is it you are good at avoiding our hits?" Ace asked.

"Well, aside from traveling, just training Pokémon is not enough to get you in the clear as a trainer. The cites and towns in the Pokémon World are just a small part of it, the rest is a wild wilderness, not just with forests. There are also caves, Volcanoes, deserts, lakes, swamps, Ruins, glaciers, mountains, and natural magnetic hot spots, and more. One has to know how to get around them safely." Luffy explained.

"When you put it that way it makes more sense." Sabo said.

"Yeah, oh did I ever tell you I journeyed into seven Volcanoes in my journeys?" Luffy asked.

"What?!" Ace asked in shock as Luffy spoke.

--------
"......And Blaine's Gym was in an Actual Volcano! He specializes in Fire Pokemon!" Luffy said in excitement.

"Wow! Isn't he worried it will erupt?" Sabo asked.

"No, despite the Lava, he was able to find a way to keep it from erupting." Luffy assured.

----------
After hunting for Dadan and another wild dinner, Luffy and Eevee went over to the bathhouse to get clean.

She was about finished when the door opened and Dadan threw Ace and Sabo in.

"Dadan! I was still in here!" Luffy yelled but the old woman was already gone.

Embarrassed, Luffy and Eevee quickly headed out and got dry and dressed with Charizard for cover.

Shaking her head, she headed for bed.

Another hour later, Ace and Sabo found her and Eevee asleep and joined them.
----------
Plz comment!