To find Lost Island

Currently, the Going Merry was on its way to the Lost Island in a fog.

"So Lost Island is at the end of this ocean?" Luffy asked quietly. "Though meeting Ryu is different from meeting a dragon Pokemon.

"Don't you have dragons in your world?" He asked her.

"All kinds actually. In fact there are even Legendary Dragons that control the weather, govern space and time, there's even a trio of ancient dragons that maintain the balance of good and evil in secret. One came from space itself and another protects the ecosystem of the world. And recently, they learned of the existence of two legendary dragons said to be the envoys of the ancient past and the distant future." Luffy explained, making Apis excited.

"Wow! You also said you're world is home to lots of Pokémon, what about the people there?"

"We actually have a pretty small population compared to this world. About a million people give or take a few hundred. Much of our world is still inhabited by numerous Pokémon and so the land is a mix of grasslands, deserts, lakes, swamps, forests, tropical jungles, oceans, rivers, mountains, glaciers, seas, caves, volcanic areas, and there is even an electromagnetic cave where lightning Sparks around and runs still undiscovered in the ocean." She said smiling.

"Sounds like an exciting world." Apis said.

"It can be dangerous but you get an understanding of Pokémon you cant get from a book. Thats why they allow trainers to go on these journeys." She said moving a piece of her hair that had blown in to her face out of the way as Eevee agreed.

"Hey!" She called to Nami and Usopp, who were up in the crows nest.

"You guys! See anything?!" Luffy asked.

"Nope, nothing!" Usopp shouted down.

"It wouldn't be called Lost Island if it were this easy to find." Ni said to Luffy.

"Good point." Luffy said.

"Man, we've come along way, but there's still no sign of an Island at all... Are we sure about this?" Usopp asked.

At that cue, Charizard and Talonflame returned. And spoke making Apis smile.

"They said they found an Island not too far from here. They said it looks deserted but it has ancient markings there!" She said.

"No wonder! It's surrounded by a fierce storm! It could be why no one found the island." Nami said in thought.

The Going Merry was eventually docked at the sinking island. "Whoa! Check it out doesn't that look like a dragon?!" Usopp exclaimed pointing to some ruins half submerged in the sea.

"We made it!" Luffy exclaimed as she looked around. This island had signs of civilisation from long ago meaning the island was inhabited by humans not dragons. She was a little confused.

They all got off the ship. Zoro and Mewtwo bringing the Ryu mobile on to dry land. "But does anyone even live here any more?" Sanji wondered out loud.

"Hey!" Apis exclaimed. "Grandpa Ryu! I'm talking to you, Grandpa Ryu! Sheesh! We're at the Dragons Nest island now! Come on, wake up!" She ordered.

Ryu opened his half lidded eyes and realised then again. "What did he say?" Luffy asked.

"He says he's not sure... He says this might not be Lost Island..."

"You can't be serious!" Zoro said shocked.

"We went all the way through that stormy sea just to get here! Usopp complained.

"Before we start making hasty decisions, let's look around the island since we're already here. It could hold a clue where Lost Island is." Luffy said as Charizard came back from locating a mountain.