Life goes on... (Ethan x GN!Reader) (Dangerous Fellows)

Warning: MCs Death, angst, suicide, short

A/N: Idk why but I wanted to write angsty if its to upsetting for you dont read

*1 year earlier*

Ethan breathed heavily as he wiped sweat from his forehead. He swinged his large bat towards the disgusting zombies. With each swing, the zombies legs, arms, and heads all fell and got smashed. Ethan panted after he destroyed a swarm of zombies that attacked him. His eyes searched for his friends. He saw Zion and Sue killing a few herd of zombies and Eugene protecting Haily, Scarlett, Judy and Jay along with Harry keeping them calm.

His eyes wandered over farther and saw Lawrence protecting Y/N. He attempted to make his way over to Y/N and Lawrence. As he fought his way towards the duo, he saw Zion and Sue struggling to fight the horde of zombies coming their way.

He comntplated what to do for a moment but remembered that you and Lawrence are strong fighters and very capable. As he made his way towards the pair he heard a yelp from a bit aways.

His head snapped towards the origin of the yelp and saw Lawrence being shoved to the floor by a group of zombies before being attacked and eaten. His wide eyes looked up at you as you struggled to fight the large swarm of the bloodthirsty monsters. "Y/N!" he screamed as he ran towards your rescue.

The last thing he remembered was your scared and teary eyes looking at him before the zombies overpowered you and eventually killed you..

He screamed and yelled for you but nothing happened. He ran like he never ran before and bravely fought off the zombies one by one to get to you. He ran to your aid and fell to the ground next to you. He set your head in his lap. He ignored the chaos around him and focused on you.

Your eyes cracked open, only to see Ethans red and watery eyes staring down at you. You always hated seeing him upset or worried so seeing him in such a state made your heart pang.

You showed a weak smile as you reached up to touch his face, rubbing his cheeks in comfort.

You opened your mouth to speak but your voice was weak. "It's okay Ethan, its gonna be okay.." his eyes continued to spill tears. You knew you didnt have much time but you didnt want to die before seeing a smile on his face.

"Please, smile for me, darling.." before lowering your hand to your side. He tried to smile but seeing your eyes slowly close and relax, it was hard...

....

*Present time*

Ethan was deteriorating. He began staying up later and not eating or drinking. Everyone knew it but no matter what they did he just would not change.

It's been a year since your death and Ethan couldnt take it anymore.

"Ethan, stop, you are being delirious!" Zion shouted as the man sat close to the edge of a 13 story building. "You dont understand how I feel!" He screamed back "I can't do this anymore!".

"I know how you feel because Y/N was my friend too!" Zion continued to plead and try to bring his friend out of it.

Harry and Eugene shortly arrived panting because of how fast they ran up the stairs.

"Please Ethan," Harry yelled "Y/N wouldnt want this!". Ethans face heated up. "Y/N is dead.. Because of me!" he cried out, tears streaming down his face, sunken in and tired face.

"So why do I get to live? I would rather be with them.." his voice cracked and got quieter in the end. "I dont deserve to live..". Ethan turned to face the far away ground below him. "Please take care of each other." He closed his eyes and let himself free fall. The tears from his sorrow were blowing away before he hit the ground.

It went black...