Is Amon the son of the first Alice? (Ikemen Revolution)

Warning: spoilers for routes/events, old ass writing ;/

So many have been talking about this and pointed it out. But we know that people thought she was the first Alice, however we don't know when the first Alice came. I think the Black Army and Red Army thought she WAS Alice but really she was the second to come to cradle. But most of the characters are 20-30 so it might have been a while ago like 10 or 20 years ago. But one thing I heard is that Amon Jabberwock could be Alice's son. When we start the game Blanc (white rabbit) informs us that we mustn't fall in love (big surprise there the MC is stupid and falls in love anyway I prefer the Ikesen MC) but why tho? Alice maybe fell in love with Blanc! We are also informed that Blanc used to have magic powers but somehow got taken away. But the magic tower retrieves people who have magic powers like Harr and Loki and Dum but what if Blanc was in the magic tower too. We know that Blanc is under a non aging spell from what many believe. Maybe he betrayed Amon because he could be the dad by letting Alice leave or doing something. So Amon cursed him like Oliver. But Amon said he knew the first Alice and maybe tested her (idk). If Alice is not Amons mother then Blanc could have been in the magic tower while Amon tried to test her but Blanc let her escape and he got caught. Perhaps that's why Blanc doesn't go against his role (like said in the Fandom) because he could get caught but wants to end all conflict.

Alright new info has come

So from Oliver's route chapter 26 we learn about a woman that lives in a tavern or cave who was said to be from the Land of Reason which would mean she is Alice 0. Blanc found a journal belonging to Amon but most of it is ripped or smudged, however they were nursery rhymes from the Land of Reason. Oliver or Blanc imply that Amon and Alice 0 are connected so which means it is possible that my theory is true but Amon is the son of Alice 0. But one question I have is why rip the book up? I had an idea, maybe he misses his mother. I also remember that Amon's father was in the magic tower and was the master but then Amon kills him and becomes head of the tower. But maybe he ripped the book because it's a bad memory of his mother. We don't know who his mother is or what happened.

Update!

Amon is in the Land of Mirrors right now, and he's super weak because he doesn't have magic. He then wonders why his mother didn't pass on her powers of nullification to him, and guess what?

It's confirmed.

AMON IS THE SON OF ALICE!