Oliver gets turned into a baby (Ikemen Revolution)

Warning: Fluff, cuteness (drabble), cringe?, OOC

Note: This may be remade or re-written in the furture cuz I know this sucks

POOF. A cloud of smoke consumes Oliver as he works on his new invention. "Oliver?! Are you okay?" Y/N called out. As the smoke surrounding Oliver began to disperse she saw an even smaller figure than regular Oliver. Y/N squinted and looked at the figure "Oliver is that you?".

The figure was a baby with a green onesie and a small green hat that looked like a straw hat. He looked at Y/N then at his hands, he realized that he was a baby, it was worse than being a child. He gave you that face that baby's do when they are about to cry. "WAHHH" he began crying, he felt really stupid that he was crying but he couldnt help it. Those damn baby instincts are kicking in...

Y/N POV:

I felt a pang in my heart when he started crying. He stretched his hand and began to grab the air as if wanting to be picked up. "Okay, I'll pick you up but you better not kick me". I slowly picked up Oliver and he looked at me with those big gray doe eyes. I sat on the sofa and placed baby Oliver in my lap. He looked up and did the unexpected, Oliver tried to hug me and snuggle into my chest. He looked up at me with cute chubby cheeks. I began rubbing his back and stroking his hair. That's when I heard the door open, it was Blanc. "Alice! I heard a crying baby, are you and Oliver ok?" He noticed baby Oliver on my lap. Blanc gasped a little, Oliver was just staring at him. "Oh my, Oliver is a baby?!" He quickly composed himself "Alice, are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, '' I replied. I heard a growl coming from Oliver's stomach "Oh, I think he's hungry" Blanc said as he went to pick up Oliver ''let's go feed him then" I replied with a smile. Blanc rushed to the kitchen and began mushing something for Oliver. He presented the mushy carrots, Oliver looked at it and began crying. I picked him up and he lay on my shoulder as I rubbed his back. "Oh.." Is all Blanc had to say. I cradled Oliver in one arm and grabbed a bottle/cup and put some milk into it. I walked over to the chair in the dining room and began feeding Oliver. Oliver gave me the cutest and sweetest smile I have ever seen. After a few minutes he fell fast asleep. I walked into the workshop and put him on the sofa with a blanket. "You sure have a way with baby's, Alice" Blanc commented with a smile "I know" I replied with a small smile carved on my face as well.

A few hours later..

Oliver POV:

I saw a baby bottle next to me as I sat up. 'What happened?' was all I could say. I was on the sofa with a blanket over me. I spotted Alice on the chair sleeping peacefully, I got up and walked over. I stared at her sleeping face and brushed a piece of her hair away, I smiled to myself. She slowly blinked her eyes to adjust, she looked up at me and shot me a small smile "Your back to normal again!" I looked at her confused "Back to normal? Did you hit your head idiot?" She shook her head and pointed to the baby bottle and the blanket. "One of your inventions went wrong and you turned into a baby again" I turned away, trying to hide my red face "Yeah sure". I heard the door knob turn and saw the 'carrot munching bunny' enter the room. "Gee, haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I said with a scowl drawn on my face. "I apologize but I wanted to make sure you were ok because you have turned into a baby" Blanc said with a frown as he looked over and Alice "Thank you for keeping him safe" he smiled at Alice who tried to repress a giggle.

I glared at her but wondered what really happened. Blanc said he was going to make some tea and treats. After Blanc left, Y/N gave me a sad smile and walked over to me and leaned down "You looked cuter as a baby though" and she walked out. "I'm not a baby and I'm not cute!" I called out but I was smiling in my mind the whole time.