Intro + Requests

Welcome to Book 2 yall!!!

If you haven't read the first book, please go do so if you want! Or not, I'm not going to force you, you won't be missing too much

Feel free to request any sort of headcanon dumps for any character! If you see a hc I write about that you want me to write a chapter around, just say the word and I'll write it!

I will not write about the following though: 
- NSFW (obviously)
- Intense Su!c!dal Thoughts (while some characters canonically have these, I personally find them triggering to write about and physically cannot write about it.)
- More than just implied s3xual trauma (same  with the ones above)
- SH (Again, triggering for me and cannot write about it at all, and I will not write about even if I'm asked to)
- J0n or Reddy (I do not support JonJon, and feel uncomfortable mentioning or writing about any of his characters. Lefty is the only exception though, though even then I don't write about him a lot.)
- Noncanon Ships (If it's not canon, I'm not writing about it. You can requests duos or trios or anything like that, but I'm not writing about romantic pairings on here if it's not canon)

Those are my only rules, anyway, feel free to request anything! I will probably post headcanons on here from time to time.