💋 One

💋; Warnings: Swearing, lesbian fanfic, xReader, smut/sex later on, mlp fanfic, and more

💋; Me and a friend are writing fanfics based off a random assigned character, it has to be romance with one smut scene

Three thousand two hundred and two, now about to be three thousand two hundred and three. Y/N could tell she was going to beat this guy on her right, as he was panting, his feet were slipping off the arrows and his face seemed to loose focus.

On more minute left of the song, Y/N considered going a bit easier by loosening her steps and relaxing a bit. Regardless of if she did that or not she was going to win since she had no misses yet. Every step was perfect, smooth, calculated in her head.

Shes been doing this since she was six.

Someone recorded her when she was eight, and she gained popularity. Videos of an eight year old with the talent of a sixteen year old, beating many kids her age and older made people travel to see her skills or to challenge her.

The last time she lost was over three years ago.

The crowd wasn't cheering for her skills anymore, they cheer for her downfall.

Y/N gave up, people with less skills were challenging her, since all with more skills lost or didn't see her worth as anything.

So here she is, lazily moving her feet for the final five seconds, as the screen finally shines bright on her side declaring her the winner. The bystanders around the two boo and whisper. The guy on her right turns to her, "Not too bad for a lady."

"I beat your ass without trying," Y/N remarked.

The boy scoffed, "I was going easy."

"Then lets go again," Y/N pointed back to the machine, "Song of my choice."

"You're a mocky little bitch, you know?" The boy reached over, grabbing onto her wrist.

Her skin lit on fire, she wanted to punch the boy but before she got the chance someone slipped through the crowd. "Dance Dance Revolution? I want to do this, who wants to join?" The person glanced through the crowd and then her eyes landed on Y/N, "You. Come play."

"Three thousand two hundred and three people I've beaten, are you sure you want to do this?" Y/N pulled her arm away from the boy and stepped to the machine.

"That's a lot of people, I'm up for a challenge," The girl smiled bright, "I'm not a quitter."

"Ive heard that a lot." Y/N took her spot, "What song do you want to do?"

"I don't know, I've never played before," the girl admitted. For once in her life, Y/N was speechless, someone who didn't play the game was challenging her, and said they weren't a quitter. This girl must be insane.

Y/N blinked, now taking time to visually process what this insane girl looked like. Tan skin with rainbow nails, some moles on her arms and face, magenta eyes glistening as she looked, rainbow hair. She was childish looking, who would have that much color on them? Yet, Y/N was intimidated by the confidence the girl radiated.

"Shit man, a newbie is challenging Y/N. When you see an arrow, you hit it with your feet!" A bystander called out.

"Y/N?" The girl asked, "Sick name."

"T-thank you?" Y/N raised an eyebrow. Was this girl actually a newbie? Or was she faking it, she was too confident, too relaxed.

"I think I'll just scroll and hit a random song," the girl said, as she proceeded to do that. The song she hit was 'Cartoon Heroes', and Y/N wanted to tell her to switch to another, but the girl was determined, in her spot and ready.

So it counted down.

Y/N took a deep breath, one more song. Three thousand two hundred and four.

She looked to her right, where the unnamed girl smiles and jumped in excitement on the middle pad.

Y/N had to go easy on this new girl.

She relaxed her body, relaxed her mind, and didn't think.

As the first arrow floated up she barely processed, but faintly moved. She didn't put much of an effort at first, wanting the match to seem close. She missed a few on purpose to not scare the new girl.

Then Y/N took a moment to glance at how the new girl was doing.

Fuck.

The girl got the hang of it quick, she wasn't struggling and she hit all the notes first try.

Fucking shit!

Y/N snapped her head to her side, she can't miss anymore beats. Her body moved smoothly, but there was effort in focusing. She knew how to make it look easy, but her mind was panicking. If this newbie beat her first try... all this effort, all this time will be for nothing.

The new girl wasn't breaking a sweat, she was laughing, jumping when she had a chance.

The crowd was silent, Y/N was silent, focusing focusing focusing. She hit every arrow perfectly, didn't miss any since the start.

And when the machine slowed for the final few seconds, Y/N held her breath.

She didn't look at the new girls machine for a while.

The machine lost light, only showing a small you lose.

The crowd stayed silent for a second longer, before bursting in cheers.

Fuck.

Y/N turned to her right, "How the fuck did you do that?"

"Someone said hit the arrows, so I hit them," the girl shrugged and leaned over the bars, "Back to a streak of zero? How long has it been since last that happened?"

"Four years." Y/N stated. "Four fucking years and you beat me."

"You sound like a loser, pretty girl," the girl laughed softly, "I'm Rainbow Dash."

The crowd started to walk away at this point, finally relieved that the DDR queen fell. Y/N squeezed the bars in frustration, the last time she lost four years ago, it took a year to get the public to like her again.

She lost it once more, over a newbie.

This wouldn't ever be forgivable.

She was upset, she wanted to yell, to fight, to do something. Yet, she smiled. She finally fell.

No more people would stare and hope, she wouldn't have to deal with the strong harassment, she could be a teenager again. A seventeen year old drop out, who lives her own life.

"You okay?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I think I love you," Y/N muttered, "Thank you."

"Everyone loves me," Rainbow boasted with a smirk, "So get in line."

Y/N did something stupid right then. She walked over to the separating bars in the machine, reached over and grabbed Rainbows face with a smile, "I really hope youre around seventeen."

"Yeah, eighteen, but wh-" Y/N cut her off with a long kiss on the lips. Rainbow remained silent and unmoving for a second, but then kissed back, softly. Y/N couldn't help but smile before she pulled away with a whisper, "Thank you."

"C-can I get your number or something?" Rainbow questioned.

Y/N didn't say anything as she turned away from the machines, happy that she didn't have to play this every day of her life anymore. So unbelievably happy.

She walked out the arcade with a smile.