Melt for You

A/N - Yup, there is smut in this. I know, hot tubs are NOT the place for it, but let's all pretend there are no consequences for doing it in a hot tub and y/n is either on the pill or has an IUD, because - protection people!

Caution: slippery wet Bucky ahead, handle with care!

"Oh my god, it's snowing out!" you shot up from the couch and ran to the window, plastering your face against it so you could see better. 

Everyone grumbled. 

"Yeah Y/n, has been for some time" Tony rolled his eyes. 

"You must have been distracted" Sam added which made you blush. 

You had been sitting next to Bucky on the couch, chatting about your day as Bucky played with your hair. You had a giant crush on the man, and he was crushing hard on you, but according to everyone else, you both were idiots for not acting on your feelings. 

"No Sam, I wasn't distracted" you teased.

You looked back through the window and smiled. You had good memories of playing out in the snow in your childhood, you wanted everyone to experience it. 

"The snow is perfect" you mumbled. 

"Not as perfect as you" Bucky came up behind you and stood next to you. 

Butterflies soared in your stomach at Bucky's words.

You saw everyone make gagging motions behind your back in the reflection of the window. You looked back at them and flipped them off behind Bucky's back making them snort and laugh. 

Bunch of children.

"I think we can make snowman. It looks like perfect snowman building weather! They'll add to the decorations around the place." you looked up at Bucky who shrugged. 

"If you say so" he looked through the window. 

"Go get dressed, we've got snowman to make!" you yelled to the group.

They let out a collective groan but reluctantly followed since everyone was bored and had nothing else to do. It was mild out, so it wasn't too chilly while you got your warm gear on. 

It was that weird in-between time, right after thanksgiving, but a few weeks still before Christmas. The compound was freshly decorated, and you were just waiting for the fun and festive Christmas season to start with the parties starting closer to Christmas.

"Come on Bucky!" you laced up your boots and stuffed a toque on Bucky's head and ran out the door. 

He was chuckling behind you but was keeping up. You started making snowmen all around, a small one, then a large one, a few medium sized ones. Bucky was in charge of stacking them while you searched for items to make the arms, buttons, noses, and eyes. 

Everyone came out to help and were building their own with your guidance. You liked days like this when there were lots of people around to have fun with. It takes the edge off the daily training and heaviness of missions, so you try and cherish these "normal" moments when you can.

"Looking good Nat!" you called, and she waved over to you. 

"Doll, I think we built a small army" Bucky surveyed the group of snowmen you both made. 

Everyone was laughing and joking around when you felt something fly past you and hit Bucky square in the chest. 

"Oof" he said, patting his chest.