Kindness

3rd person's POV:

A week passed after that drunken incident happened. The air between Tay and New has always been heavy since after that. The hair fall of Toy's has been increased due to seeing his boss working overtime. He still doesn't know what had happened between the boss and his bodyguard. The termination letter of New's contact has already been sent to the Tay. But looking at his boss's demeanor these days, he doesn't dare to ask about it.

That day, Tay was almost sure New won't come back. But to his surprise, later that night he came back. Tay stood in front of the door holding that termination letter that was faxed by his secretary. But he couldn't just barge into the room and hand this letter saying that he doesn't need to come back. But Tay just couldn't do that. And he don't know why.

The company always holds a grand party inviting their investors and other businessmen. It is also a way to gather information about other companies, to know each other, to build up strong relationships.

The day of that event finally came. The night was a little bit chilly as winter is knocking at the door. Tay was in his luxurious blue suit just reached the party along with Toy and New. As they entered the hall, New didn't go with them . He just stood separately eyeing his boss afar.

"Young men, you finally came," Mr Wayer greeted him.

"I'm so sorry,Mr Wayer. You know the traffic of Bangkok. I'm a bit late," Tay said apologetically.

Behind Mr Wayer, Joss waved at him uninterested but was more enthusiastic towards Tay's secretary.

"Toy! It has been so long since we met."

"Eh? But we had met the day before yesterday Mr Joss," Toy said puzzled.

"Was it? But it felt so long. Anyways come come let's go somewhere else," Joss literally dragging Toy.

"Bu-but my bo_"

"Stop thinking about your boss just one day. That jerk is already occupied by the older people. Come on come on let's goooo."

Toy was helplessly dragged by and only able to sigle New to watch over the boss.

The security was really tight here. The guards are present in every corner. Even though, people are keep eyeing one particular guard.

New was wearing all black suit prim and proper. His jet black hair, sharp eyes, pointed nose, pale skin giving him different vibes. Because he's too white to hide, that is his face is glowing even though he is in the dark.

The night becomes more lively as time goes by. People are dancing, laughing chatting and eating. New could no longer find his boss into the waves of people that he had to stepped in now. He is looking here and there just have a glimpse of him.

"....... I already told you it's this way sir. Why don't you just go in?"Toy said uncomfortably to the person in from.

"Aiyo look at this old men, I already drink so much that I couldn't even walk properly what if I slip and fall? Come on come on just take me to the washroom, okay?" The men that is calling himself old is definitely not that old.

"Th-That sir..." Toy was simply being unwilling and New clearly knows why.

"Let me take you there."

As if knight in shining armour, New came to the rescue. He took off the arm that uncontrollably touching Toy.

"Mr Tawan..."he just say the name.

"Oh oh don't worry about him. He and Mr Joss are having competiton," Toy gesture of shots with his hand. New immediately understood.