Date

3rd person's POV:

*Ding dong*

'who on earth came so early in the morning?'

It was only 8 in the morning. New was actually making coffee for himself. Then he suddenly remembered that the housemaid still didn't come. He hurriedly went to the door to open. Only to see this unfamiliar face.

 Only to see this unfamiliar face

"Yes?" New asked.

That person was also shocked after seeing New. He adjusted his expression giving his dazzling smile.

'Well that's awfully familiar,' New thought.

"Hello there. Is Tay at home?"

"And who you might be?" New asked as if he was inquiring.

That really amused this new guy. He never thought that Tay would allow someone else in his house other then Toy.

"Oh! Me? Well I.....Since you might not know me, I'm Lee Lowkhunsombat. Tay's cousin."

New eyes widen as he hurriedly stepped aside.

"Sorry for my earlier behaviour. I'm New Thitipoom," New bowed apologetically.

"It's okay it's okay. It's natural after all that brat might have never talk about me," Lee shrugged as he walked inside.

New thought that they might be close to each other as addressing someone like that.

"He's still sleeping?"

"Yes. Mr Tawan was busy for last few days so he was really tired," New answerd.

Lee suddenly stopped so do New. He turned back and looked into New's eyes.

"You use honorifics while addressing him?" Lee asked amusingly.

"Um yes."

"Oh I see," Lee smirked.

Lee murmured something which New couldn't catch properly. Looking at the kitchen he remembered that he was about to make coffee.

"Are you making something?" he heard Lee.

"I was going to make coffee." New thought if he doesn't asked him to have some, it would be rude. "Mr Lee would you like to have some."

"Hmmmm ... yeah. Why not."

Lee grabbed a stool and sat in front of the counter. He was watching New's work without saying anything. New felt a bit awkward but he just couldn't say anything.

"Why the hell you're here?!"

Both of them turned around only to see disheveled Tay.

"Well I miss you too. You're shy as always. Still can't express your feelings properly," Lee gave him a brotherly smile that could melt anyone but not Tay.