PART 3: Neurologist

Everyone is looking at me for this dammit man. As his head was on my right shoulder. He put the head, like it's his own property. I am so embarrassed. Like how can he all sudden put his heavy head on my shoulder. Why the girls are looking at me like that?? What did I do?? I'm innocent. it's him right??
HE: Guys! See you later, waving his hands to his friends and all girls. "I need my girlfriend right now. I'm feeling low. Let's go Bae!"
All the girls were mumbling with each other "Bae? Girlfriend? He was single right? Then I don't have any chance? I'm so jealous.
What! WTF! I'm speechless. I was maintaining pin drop silence until he grabbed my hand (Yes, grabbed in front of everyone) to the rooftop. Did he have mentally disorder? I didn't knew about it.
HE: Not sorry but thank you.
Should I push him from the edge? Should I break his spine or take off his retina? Let me back to reality. I speak after almost 5 minutes. "See you never, BYE!"
HE: Wait, wait... Don't you wanna know why I did this all? Like the girlfriend and all or...somehow you like it?
I take few steps towards him, I'm not interested in your talk nor in you. LIKE AND YOU! I like my Physics Book more than you. Got it??
HE: Can you talk like a normal person? Girl!
I don't fell the need to talk with you Boy! Have a shit day, just like you made mine. THANK YOU!
He is smiling. What a shameless boy. I came to the class directly and did not get out of the class without necessary. After almost 5-6 class it's the last class and I'm going home. It takes 30 minutes from my home. Finally I'm on my bed. Btw while entering my condo he came across on my way but I avoid him. Whatever, Get up girl! You've to do your meal on your own. Let me check my phone first, "Why are you avoiding me?"-A massage from.......Oh! My brother. Jeez, It scare me for a second. Rehan is preparing for his IIT exam and he's 22 years old, maybe. As I didn't accept his five calls in the class and didn't replied back on his 26+ useless reels on insta he thinks I'm avoiding him. Yes I'm doing. Because he still asks me to do his assignment. As since the age of six he depends on me. BTW I've done my dinner and watching a Movie. It's almost 12pm. What! My doorbell! Again??