PART 7: The "Fellings"

HE: it's home delivery. The orange juice......
But..... I told you it's okay.
HE: I ordered it before as that was the last one and it just happened to come now. Let me take it. Wait..
He must order it while the phone call came. He is kinda cute. Sabnam are you lost it?? Shut up.
After he bring two glass he said..."Are you ready?
Ready
HE: okay I first saw her in a weeding. I will not say she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but she has something unique what makes her the best and her "nothing to worry about" behavior was just ufff! Like stuck in my mind. She was 21+ maybe. Everything is mandatory but her sparkling eyes were permanent. I can't describe her in words. Maybe this is how first love feels like right? Tell me you're experienced doc.
He didn't even breath while saying all these and the eyes shows his still affection for her. Not affection he must love her.
HE: Girl! Where are you lost?? (While waving his hands)
No no I was just thinking about something. Then? Tell me more.....
HE: Then what, it is my first unrequired love story.
What! Then your trauma? And how can it be love by only one time???
HE: wait, wait it's not a Q&A video.
Haha! So funny. Stop behaving like a copy cat, Mr. Neurologist.
HE: Listen! Love don't need frequent meeting and if it's giving you trauma it's not love it's obsession.
Yaa, All those big talk. Then....
HE: I was just letting you know about my first love and the trauma thing is little secret I just remembered.
I told you in first word, don't tell me if it's uncomfortable. ( The wax is spilling on my hand for almost 5 min, but why is it hurting now??) he finally notice...
HE: Sorry, sorry. I didn't realize. Are you okay??, While holding my hand.
"No no don't looking at me like that. It feels weird" I'm okay. Oh! The electric come.
HE: Let me bring the Ice bag. (He was gone)
Why Ice bag....oh! It's so red. My poor skin. Btw I left. Yes, you heard it right I left his apartment before he came. But being afraid of the fact he can come to my apartment too, I messaged him "Sorry for leaving like that, but it's already dawn and I need to rest. I'm sleepy fr." But why did I ran away????