You're Only mine (ii)

Y/n's pov:
Wtf!!! He like me
___________________________________
Jk's pov:
Now I am feeling relief after telling her what I feel for her well I hope she never gonna be attached to any guy again (smirk)and then I walked to my place while she was dumbfounded.......
___________________________________
Y/n's pov:
When he left I touched my lips and licked my lips again and it taste like whisky , fuck he was drunk and Ik he didn't meant what he said cause he was not in his sense........ (She shrugged the thought and went back to her seat)
___________________________________
Taemin- heyy y/n what happened??, Why he dragged you there ??
Y/n- leave it he is drunk as fuck
Taemin- shhh!!! He is our college's trusty
Y/n- Hell , he is mr.rudy.........(rolled eyes )
Taemin- (chuckled) ok..... let's drink something.....
Y/n- what is something ?? It is whisky!!!
Taemin- yaaa!!! Let's go
(He put his hand to my waist and we went to drinks corner I saw jk was also sitting there, Ik he is staring at me as he is gonna kill me , but what fuck he can do ?? "NOTHING")
___________________________________
Jk's pov
Babygirl..... You're taking my warning lightly soon you gonna take it heavily , just wait and watch , then suddenly taemin's hand slides to her bare thighs and y/n wasn't reacting, I can't controll my anger at all now so , I broke the glass from which I was drinking , and grabbed that brat's coller and y/n stood up she was trying to take him off from my hands but I tighten my grip more so, she took a wine bottle and hit my head from it then I looses my grip and touched my head...... She came between me and taemin with broken piece of wine's bottle and pointing at me she spoke)

Y/n- What the fuck are you doing mr.Jeon ??? Are you just recently ran from asylum huh!!??

(Everyone was watching shockingly)

Y/n- you know everything is too much!!!
Taemin- y/n please calm down....
Y/n- No, taemin I wanna know why he attack on you as wild animal??
Jk- Shut up your fucking mouth...!!
Y/n- N- (cutt off)
Jk- Don't you remember what I said ??!!!
Y/n- you're drunk as well as so, I didn't take your fucking talks seriously...!!!!
(She turned to go back with taemin)
___________________________________
Y/n's pov
I turned back to go with taemin suddenly I got pulled by jk and he lift me on his shoulder and I was hitting his spinal cord as hard as I can but I think he is made up of rock everyone was watching us and he took me to his car and pushed me to car's backseat and hovered over me and closed the door he whispered.......
___________________________________
Jk- Are you sure that I wasn't serious at our making out session.....?(he raised his eyebrow)
Y/n- yaaa ...... I-i am sure
Jk- why are you shuttering Princess.....(came more closer)
Y/n- jungkook......you were drunk s-so I haven't took you serious.
Jk- babe......I never had that much hangover....but...have you think that drunk man always say truth....huh?
Y/n- yaaaaa....... y-yeah
Jk- So, what do you think ,I was serious or just drunk...
Y/n- y-you were serious....
Jk- what I had tell you?
Y/n- t-that you like me.
Jk- And??
Y/n- D-don't get attached to any guy.....
Jk- then why you let that brat touch your waist....huh!!?? ( dark eyes were staring at y/n's eyes)
Y/n- i-it was just casual gesture that he always do.......(shuttering words)
Jk- you're only mine , your body, your soul ,heart, everything is mine and I don't like when someone touch them get this fuck in your head......(running his hand on her thighs )
Y/n- y-yeah o-ok (shivered little )
Jk- well you look gorgeous under me Princess.....(smirk)

___________________________________
*NEXT MORNING*
(Y/n woke up she felt something heavy on her waist she saw that thing and it was jk's hand, she suddenly stood up and about to go out but she felt that someone holding her wrist she turned and it was jk he was staring at while sleepy eyes )
___________________________________
Y/n's pov
He looks scary when he was woke up but when he is sleepy or sleeping he looks adorable......
WAIT ! What are you thinking shrug this hella thought , he is mr.rudy *sigh* why he is holding my wrist
___________________________________
Jk- where are you going??(raising eyebrows)
Y/n- for get ready for my college any problem??
Jk- I am gonna....drop you college
Y/n-. No I am able to go my college
Jk- I don't like when someone talk shit back , just remember this what I said ,you should listen it no matter what!!!!
Y/n- who you're to me??
Jk- I am your soon to be husband princess.....
Y/n- WTF?? Husband??
Jk- yes!!.....go and get ready for your college go
Y/n- but I already told taemin to pick me up......
Jk- what did you said Princess??
Y/n- I meant-(cutt off)
Jk- I know what you meant princess!!( Coming closer until she got pinned on wall by him )

Y/n- jk listen , we're only Freinds.
Jk- nice , but I won't allow you to make guy freinds ......
Y/n- jk, why are you so jealous always even I don't fucking like you!!( She yelled)
Jk- really??soon You will too like to get fuck by me Princess......
Y/n- Shut up!!!
Jk- princess ..... Yk I don't like when you talk back so just do what I said ( kissed her forehead)I love you..... waiting for you on breakfast. (He left while y/n was again dumbfounded because of his duality)
___________________________________
What you wore?? This

___________________________________(Y/n went downstairs and did breakfast with awkward silence and after it she stood up and went to car but stopped)Y/n- jungkook where is jimin & tae oppa

(Y/n went downstairs and did breakfast with awkward silence and after it she stood up and went to car but stopped)
Y/n- jungkook where is jimin & tae oppa....?
Jk- they're on buisness trip !
Y/n- okay byee
Jk- wait I am coming. .....(he took his car key and hold y/n's wrist and took her to his car)
___________________________________
Outside the college in car:
Jk- y/n....study well and remember what I said!!
Y/n- yaaa ...... Fine!!!
Jk- Good!!!! Now go....
Y/n- yeah
( Y/n went to her college and jk drove to his office)
___________________________________
(Y/n came from college and sitting on couch and scrolled phone 2hours)

Y/n- I am tired and bored should I go to clubbing....

(Y/n called his freinds and she went to get ready, she was very excited)
___________________________________
What you wore? This

(Y/n called his freinds and she went to get ready, she was very excited)___________________________________What you wore? This

___________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED........