attention!!!

Y/n wore this and went downstairs and waiting for her freinds to pick her up then suddenly doorbell rings

Y/n wore this and went downstairs and waiting for her freinds to pick her up then suddenly doorbell rings........she was excited she went to open door , she opened the door and she frozed on her place when she saw jungkook with other two men...........
___________________________________
Y/n's pov
I didn't expect this!!! Oh FUCK!!!
___________________________________
Jk's pov
I knocked the door and I am with two investors of my company they're first investors of my company , and today they came my mansion for a meeting , I hope y/n was in mansion because I don't want any drama
Then door opened and my eyes fall on something sexy, I looked her head to toe , her widened like that I am disturbence in her way, I spoke
___________________________________
Jk- heyy !! Y/n are you going somewhere??!!
(I hope no cause they're important investors atleast two persons should have to in home
To treat them)

Y/n- Yes!! (Confidently)
Jk- well, I hav-(cutt off by car horn)
Y/n's Freinds- heyy Darling come on , we're here !!! (Waving there hands )
Y/n- umm ...... I am sorry jk , they're here ( she took her phone left from there )

___________________________________
Jk's pov
WTF!!! Am I fool to her , she didn't even took my permission and left with her freinds and there's only boys not a single girl...... Wait and watch princess you made consequences, then I offer my investors to come in and offered them to have a seat on sofa, then maids serve them dinner and after 1 hour our meeting is ended , and they're seeing my mansion and I am watching my wrist watch time to time because it's late and y/n is still outside, ones she came home I will teach her lesson......
___________________________________
(Investors went there houses but yet wasn't came home now jk's patience level is going destroy, then suddenly doorbell rings maids opened the door and the y/n was standing drunk
She can't even stand perfectly)

___________________________________
Jk's pov
I was sitting on the couch waiting for her then suddenly doorbell rings maids opened the door and I saw y/n was standing  drunk and she can't even stand properly, I went to her and she was sweating hard I ordered maids that they can take leave , then I took her in bridal style went to my bedroom, I am glad that tae and jimin oppa is not here, then I put her on my bed then I slide her hairs from her neck , and I saw a many red marks on her neck , I touched them and I realise that these marks are hickeys, and these hickeys I didn't gave her these fresh my blood was boiling and I took a jug of water and splashes on her face she stood up suddenly and glared at me in anger .........
Y/n- WTF!!!! What happened??
Jk- are you asking me what happened??
Y/n- yeah, I am asking to you (pointing finger at him )
Jk- Shut up!! What you did in club...!!!(yelled at her )
Y/n- none-of-your buisness...(rolled her eyes)
Jk- you fucked with your freinds(Grabbed her forearms)
Y/n- Shut up jk!; And leave me (suffering in his grip)
Jk- really!!?? Then from where did you get these hickeys huh!!?? Am I fool to you??(making grip tighter)
Y/n- What the fuck!!!! Which hickeys??(she yelled back)
Jk- (dragging her to mirror and point at those hickeys)these fucking hickeys......(yelling)
Y/n- what the hell is this.....?? Who did this ??
Jk- don't make yourself behave innocent infront of me.....!!!!
Y/n- I really don't know jk who did this. .......!!!

(Suddenly y/n felt cramp in her lower part and she fell down, tears appeared in her eyes)

Jk- Now!!! What drama you're doing ....... (Yelled at her)
Y/n- jk.....I... don't. ....know who did this , I never did this type of things......(teary eyes)
Jk- really...??(pinned her on wall)
Y/n- jk...trust.  .....me (teary eyes)

(Then suddenly y/n's phone buzzed jk looked at her phone and picked it up angrily , he saw that taemin did 37messages her today , jk looked at those messages)

Y/n- what.... happened??
Jk- why taemin sent you 37text messages??(frustrated)
Y/n- what I don't know!! I was in club with him.....(snatched phone from his hand and read those texts )
___________________________________
Text:
Taemin- < hey, y/n where are you>
<I am waiting for you on drinks corner>
<Y/n it's 1hour where are you & you're don't even picking my phone>
<Y/n I am worried about you, you went washroom 1hour before>
<Are you fine>
<Please reply>
<You went washroom with romin, I messaged you both but you both are not replying me are you both fine>
<Y/n you're not in washroom and romin too where are you>

Etc .....
___________________________________
Jk- y/n I am already pissed.... You're watching phone!!!
Y/n- calm down jk.... here's taemin's text he said I went washroom with romin..... And we didn't came back he find us alot.... And I don't even remember anything
Jk- what do you mean???
Y/n- please beleive me and check cctv cameras ones.... So, your doubt will also clear....
Jk- as your wish but first let me clear these fucking marks!!
Y/n- means???
Jk- You're only mine, I should be the only person you should gave attention.......(walking towards her slowly with deadly look)
Y/n- j.... J.. k!!!! What do you mean ??
Jk- Lemme make you mine forever......(pushed her on bed)
Y/n- jk , but I am not ready yet... And I don't even know that I love you or not
Jk- it doesn't matter to me.....I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Y/n- really??

(Y/n Walked back towards him while unbuttoning his shirt, jk grabbed her waist and start kissing her with love and affection, she kissed him back,
After 5mins jk broke the kiss)

Y/n- I LOVE YOU TOO.......
JK- I LOVE YOU TOO MY PRINCESS.....BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL GET PUNISHMENT FOR CLUBBING WITH GUY......
Y/n- means??
Jk- Lemme show you , your punishment....!!!
Y/n- huh!!??

MATURE CONTENT........!!!!!!

(Jk undressed her and make himself and her naked, he hovered on her, and his nipples touching her boobies nipples, he bites her boobies and licked them y/n groaned a little & jk slides his hand to her thighs and then her pussy, he played a little with her pussy's nipple while kissing her )

Jk- well I think I can make you wet easily (playing with her pussy's nipple)
Y/n- J...k for the first time I am enjoying with you......
Jk- you can enjoy with me every night princess
Y/n- j...k... Ahhhhh!!! (Little moan escape)

( After playing with her pussy's nipple he in his finger and start pleasuring her , she moan little while interwined their hands......jk took out his finger and pulled y/n up y/n slides her hand to his dick jk throwed himself on bed and now y/n is on top of him , y/n hold his dick and lick his Dick's nipple jk moaned a little then y/n took it in her mouth and after a minute she choked and jk make her under him and he in his dick in her she moaned and jk smirked , jk start thrusting her and whole room filled with their moans and then jk took out his dick )

Jk- spread your pretty legs
Y/n- (obeying him)
Jk- good girl

(He put his hand between her legs , and licking her pussy then after it y/n's pussy releases white  volcano)
___________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED........

I KNOW YOU ALL ENJOYED IT AND SOME PEOPLE GET OFFEND , SO I AM JUST SAYING THAT THEY CAN LEAVE THEY DON'T LIKE THIS TYPE OF CONTENT......
Well thanks to my readers.... They know all these things are just fictional story

Please vote 🥺👍