Mental state

(after when they went jk's mansion and y/n was looking at gun in her hand as her white dress is became red in blood too, jk stared her while driving and placed his hand on her lap she looked at him , and smiled like nothing happened)

Y/n- why are you sad ?? (Smile)
Jk- huh...!!?
Y/n- are you not happy?
Jk- why you killed your dad ?
Y/n- cause if he was alive we can't get married right , you and tae, jimin oppa also want this....right (teared up while smiling ) now , you and me only
Jk- Y-yeah......(teary eyes)
Y/n- drive fast I need to go and make breakfast too for you & oppas (smiling) 
Jk- o-ok (confused at her condition )

___________________________________
At mansion

(Y/n was behaving like she is so much happy she entered in kitchen with blood painted clothes and washed her hands and start making breakfast)

Jk's pov
(I was really shocked at her actions, I am literally feeling fucking anger, sad, depressed and hate on myself then someone put hand on my shoulder and it was tae hyung with jimin hyung)

Tae- jk I am literall-(cutt off)
Jk- SHUT UP !!!!! I don't wanna talk to you both.....
Jimin- Calm down jk , we're literally sorry for that but we were just want to know what you wanna do......???
Jk- WTF!!! Do you mean by that ??
Jimin- that you wanna love her and be with her or make her suffer we need to confirm it yk...
Jk- Yeah..... you're right hyung I am the one who is wrong here as always I made her suffer and now our Mission is fucking complete......ni...nice ( dropped on his knees while crying asf)

(Y/n came with breakfast in her hands with bright smile holding tears, she placed the trays on dinning table, and went to jk , jk wipped his tears frequently and hugged y/n. And cried in her arms she hugged him back and and tear fell down from her eyes too, tae and jimin are staring at them with teary eyes)

Y/n- heyy.....kook why are you crying ?? See breakfast is ready !! ( Concerned )
Jk- why are you acting like nothing happened *sniffing*
Y/n- cause I LOVE YOU.....(placed her hands on his cheeks )
Jk- I LOVE YOU TOO....but I know you're broke....please cry and let out your all pain through tears please......!!!!!
Y/n- I.....if I let out all my pain then who gonna support you dear (concerned smile)
Jk- I can't handle myself if you keep burying your pain inside you......!!!! (Hugged her tightly)
Y/n- don't you think I am gonna cry for him wh-who Is killer (tears escaped but she wiped them)
Jk- Am I not a killer , mafia huh!!!
Y/n- I LOVED YOU..... that's why I ignored your all mistakes
Jk- Don't you loved your dad.....!!
Y/n- j-jk I.....I am hungry let's go
(Y/n broke the hug and went to dinning table while jk ,jimin and tae followed her and sat on their chairs )
Tae- I....I....am sorry y/n
Jimin- yes we're sorry
Y/n- oppa it's ok I can understand.....well tell me how is the kimbap, is it good .....jk tell me huh!!??
Jk- this is go-good ( with red puffy eyes while heart is shattered)
Jimin- y/n sit eat with us.....!!!
Y/n- n....no oppa I....will eat later
Tae- y/n dear please eat....

(Y/n left from there in her room and she sat on the bed's corner and started crying asf )
___________________________________
Y/n's pov
I.....I am sorry dad but I...I can't loose Jungkook , I.....I am really fucking sorry I know you loved me and 8 loved you too but dad when I get to know that you're killer, you killed my mom especially and you killed jk's parents and cause of it I am gonna lost him cause of fucking past......I....am sorry , now he and me both have not parents.....!!! His revenge is also done , now we have no fucking problems ,we can live peacefully and happily asf isn't it....bye bye dad I....I am sorry , I am fucking million of times sorry for you and wtf I did.....then suddenly door bursted I gripped on bedsheet and it was jk with food tray I wipped my tears and smiled at him....he smiled back and sat beside me.
___________________________________
Jk's pov
I went to y/n with food tray as she haven't ate anything yet and when I opened the door she was crying ik she wipped her tears and smiled at me like nothing happened this ache my heart from inside I went near her and sat beside her , she is still smiling and I placed my hands on her shoulder she spoke

Y/n- jk why you came here ?? Have you ate huh!!?? If you haven't ate I will sue you ok !!...
(Smile widely)

( She feed me a kimchi , and behaving like she is fucking fine , but ik she is broken , I grabbed her cheeks and made her to face me, I can still see tears and pain in her beautiful eyes , she made questioning face , and I ask)

Jk- why are you behaving like this huh!!??( Agressively )
Y/n- how I am behaving? ( Smiling like she don't know what I am talking about)
Jk- don't you dare to hide your fucking pain infront of me , baby I am here for you just tell me what the fuck are you feeling....let yourself speak ..... please......!!!!
Y/n- jk , we will go for shopping tomorrow for our wedding....!!!
Jk- don't change the topic Y/N!!!!
(Yelled)
Y/n- j.....j....k!!! (Tears fell from both eyes) I WANT EVERYTHING FUCKING THING NORMAL.....I can't handle this anymore......I....want....peace....I...want to be with you forever......

( As she started crying I hugged her tightly, she gripped on my shirt tight as she can , and started crying every tear fell on my chest giving me fucking pain...my get teary at her situation , I never want my love in this situation after I fell in love....I will make her feel peace every fucking seconds I will not leave her , at any condition )
Jk- y/n.... princess .... Let's eat together o..ok as you're my good girl let's eat okk.....( I broke hug slowly and feed her food and then hugged her back and made her lay beside me as she is still crying , after some minutes she fell asleep and I too)
*************************************
TO BE CONTINUED........
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I hope you all like it , Ik it is fucking emotional part but in every love story , we need to put this type of parts to make love story interesting and amazing.....

Love you.....lilies.....♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱