Chapter- 38

.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning came little too fast for the lovers cuddling on bed. Hands legs tangled up in the messy bed like missing pieces of eachother.

Taehyung pulled up from Jungkook and get up from the bed after admining his lover for an hour. He was smiling like a puppy, the smile was on his face from the moment he wakes up. Seeing the most beautiful boy laying on his arms. Like who will not smile like a fool?

He put the cover over Jungkook carefully before went to the bathroom, he fresh up, get a warm shower and come out wearing a towel around his waist. And went towards mirror as he stand and started to dry his hair.

"T-hose looks painful.." a soft voice reached his ear. As he turns seeing Jungkook wrapped in the blanket til chin, sitting in middle of the bed.

"What baby?" Taehyung asked confusedly, as he rubs other towel on his hair.

Jungkook raised his one hand and said softly. His voice was berely above a whisper. And if the room was not that silent taehyung would've miss his words," you-r back.. looks painful" the younger point at his back weakly.

Taehyung turns and trys to see his back on the mirror.

Well, taehyung knew it. He felt his back burning on shower. And he knew from where the pain coming from.

"I-m so sorry." He turns towards Jungkook again, as Jungkook said sorry to him in that's softly worried voice.

Taehyung shooks his head before walking towards the boy sitting with head low.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked as he sat behind Jungkook and suddenly pulled the boy on his chest. Who gasps as his back softly hit taehyung naked front. And two large hands pull him back more by his waist.

"Baby? Why are you sorry?" And he heard that deep voice right behind his ear. Jungkook closed his eyes. As his heartbeat raising with his breathe.

"F-or leaving marks on your b-ack." He replied with difficulties, the hot breathe and a kiss on his ear made him shut his eyes more tighter.

"And did i complaint?" Taehyung asked, as he gently turned Jungkook around, both faced eachother.

Jungkook shooks his head in tiny. eyes are big, staring at taehyung's brown once.

"Then baby?" The older asked in a soft gentle tone, stroked Jungkook's cheek with his thumb.

"But it's must me hurting right?"

"Of course its does." Taehyung reply, and Jungkook again opened his mouth probably wanted to say other sorry. But taehyung fingers was fast enough to shh him up.

"Shh, lemme talk," he said and Jungkook nodded confusedly. taehyung gave a soft smile.

"Yah these marks are hurting, but i love the pain. I love the way you marked me. Not for people's eyes but at least for my eyes, you marked me as yours, just the way I did to you yesterday. These marks will remind me, only I can have them. Your every giving things are just for me moon, don't it? Tell me don't you love the pain I gave you yesterday? Don't you? Will you not love those marks I left on your body baby?" As he carries the purple hickeys he left on Jungkook's neck. He's voice was almost like a whisper as he says these thing to his lover.

Jungkook felt shiver rushing through his entire body. Of course he loved every pain taehyung gave him yesterday. Heck! He can't even call them pain! He just wanted to be taehyung's and these pains were nothing! He can die for him!

"I-i love them. I love everything from yesterday, you made me yours! And i can take everything to be called as yours hyung. Anything!" And he felt taehyung smiling on his cheek, as the older is kissing him there. Get more kisses on his whole right cheeks while a large hand was holding his face from other side.

Jungkook smiled in gratefulness to god, his whole world is here. Loving him so beautifully, he thanked God for taehyung.

Later taehyung help Jungkook by carry him to bathroom and the idol get a warm shower alone, took his sweet time admiring his body. And when he was out he saw no one on room thinking taehyung must went out to take breakfast. He drys his body put casual clothes, and sat on bed after taking out a nail cutter.

He don't have that long nail, he didn't even noticed when his nail slightly get little bigger but these little nails cuts taehyung back, so he started to cut his nails.

And after some seconds door opened and taehyung walked inside with his breakfast, Jungkook looked up at him and pass a sweet smile.

"What are you doing?" Thd older asked, setting the table infront window.

"Just cutting my nails" the idol reply while humming a song.

"Oh? For me?" Taehyung asked with a chuckled and shaking head.

"You will get infaction if I again cut over your pervious cuts." The younger said getting up and putting the cutter at dressing table before walking to taehyung. And seat on a chair.

"So you are sure we are doing it again before even my cuts heals huh?" Taehyung asked in teasing tone as he get down sat on floor infront Jungkook's legs, instead of the chair.

"Maybe?" Jungkook also teasingly replies, he also not going to back up. As he looked down at the man, who was resting his chin over Jungkook thigh and looking at him with a smile and soft eyes.

___

"Lets go out. Only you and me" Jungkook asked after they completed their breakfast. Taehyung was still on floor infront him.

"Huh? What we gonna tell other?" The man on the floor asked while eating his last bite of bread.

"I'll talk to jin hyung when he gonna return, will say I was bored and wanted to go out alone but you still went with me. Don't worry it's nothing new, I  sometime used to left without telling anyone before also."

"And i wants to show you many places here i know. I wanna show you every good things."

.
.
.
.
.

To be continue 💜.

First date? Yayyyy!!😙💃🏻