Chapter- 43

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Don't worry, love. None of this is a coincidence. We're different, baby. Because we're the two who found our destiny". Jungkook stepped down from upstairs while humming a song, his face was glowing and a big smile was adoring on his face.

His husband was sleeping peacefully after keeping him awake the whole night yesterday. He shyly smile while rolling the ring on his finger, found a new habit after yesterday. With a plan of making Taehyung tea and a coffee for himself, Jungkook walks down.

"Hey! You are early today!" Jungkook said when he saw Jin sitting on the sofa watching the news.

Jin keeps his coffee cup on the table. " Well sir, I'm not early actually you are late. Do you again forget u have a shoot today at 1? It's alright 12 gukkie go eat and get ready. Your two-day leave is over."

Jungkook widens his eyes, before starting to whine loudly." Noo!! I just get married! I need more leave please tiny!" He said and sat beside Jin while giving his best puppy eyes.

Jin sighs." I can't do anything, I told the management that you are sick that's why they gave you two days off. But now I can't hold them back more. Sorry kiddo let's go to walk." Jin said and pat Jungkook's head softly like a kid.

Lisa laughed seeing Jungkook continuously whining and keeping the hot coffee for the idol in front of the table.

*Where's your husband?" Jin asked.

Jungkook blushed, still not used to addressing Taehyung like that, "sleeping." He mumbled while hiding behind the coffee.

"Yah as he should, man worked hard I see." Jin teases while pointing at Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook confusedly tried to see what was there but he couldn't see anything, so when he placed a hand there and hissed in pain he knew there was a love bite. He blushed while pulling his collar up. "Shut up!" Said while glaring at Jin.

"Gukkie! I'm giving your breakfast there okay?" Lisa shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes, okay noon!" The younger man shouts back.

"What are you even watching? Give me the remote! Watching news like an old man!" Jungkook said while trying to take the remote from Jin.

Jin keeps the remote from Jungkook's reach hurriedly, "No! Just eat fast! If now u sit with the TV you gonna take forever!"

He just ignored the glare Jungkook gave him." And I'm not old okay! I also don't like news but I heard the news channels gonna expose something today. About someone very famous. That's why I'm waiting for the tea!" He said with a sassy tone.

And Jungkook just rolls his eyes while saying whatever under his breath. And give a smile to Lisa when the girl places his breakfast on the table and pats his head.

"Eat well," Lisa said and walked away.

Jungkook started to eat his food and in no time he was complete with it. He was hungry.

When he comes back after washing his hands and about to tell Jin that he is going to get ready. Everything stopped when he saw the TV. Jin stands up Lisa also walks out of the kitchen in a hurry.

"Yeah, truly speaking he disgusts me! I felt like a sinner when I used to watch them kissing in front of me. But I had to do it for one year! Because I wanted his fans to see his real face! The disgusting person behind the Jeon Jungkook! A man who is in a relationship with another man! I want everyone to see how he faked himself in front of people for years! And I want people to cancel him because if he walks free he gonna infect other people with this illness! We must stop him now!"