intro

pomni had just entered the digital circus a day ago and she was in her room just checking everything out. she had a vanity, a closet a bed, with some really comfy pillows might i add, a desk, a overhead light that changes into any color imaginable, and a bedside desk with a lamp that also changes color. "at least i have a comfy room" she said sadly. "there's no way im actually stuck here.. im just going to go to bed, then wake up in the real world.." she stated before changing her clothes into some random pajamas she found in the closet. 

"just go to bed pomni.. just go to bed." she reassured herself before getting in the surprisingly comfy bed. 

-time skip 4 hours later-

she still hadn't slept. not a bit. "god why does this digital hell have to torture me?!" she yelled annoyed. she covered her head with her pillow trying to drown out the silence, which to be honest only made her thoughts worse. as her thoughts roamed she thought of what she did to ragatha. she took the pillow off of her head and sat stood up. "thats what ill do! ill apologize to her." she thought out loud. she stood up and went out of her room making her way to ragatha's room slowly.

when she got to the door she knocked on it gently. "r-ragatha are you awake?.." she asked nervously. she heard a shuffle coming from inside the room before the door clicked open. "pomni? what are you doing up this late?" ragatha asked in a confused tone. "w-well i was thinking a few minutes ago and i thought about how i left you behind.. and i-i just want to say im sorry" pomni replied quietly. 

ragatha simply smiled and pulled pomni in for a hug. "you already apologized, and like i said its okay. i forgive you"  she said wholeheartedly. "s-so you're not mad?.." pomni asked. "of course im not mad." ragatha replied happily. "oh thank god." pomni said simply. "well goodnight ragatha" pomni said. "night pomni" ragatha replied. and with that ragatha shut the door after saying goodbye and pomni went to her room to sleep.

(yes ik this chapter is short asf but im not the best at long chapters lolz bye for now :3)