what was that?

after calming gangle down pomni and ragatha went outside. "im just glad that her mask didn't break a 3rd time.." ragatha said relieved. "what's the 4th mask?.." pomni said. ragatha stayed quiet. "r-ragatha?.." pomni asked quietly. "uhm.. i-i dont think you want to know" ragatha said while practically dying on the inside. "oh my." pomni said understanding what she meant.

"heh yeah, we were surprised to. gangle was testing to see what would happen if she broke a bunch of her masks and that one was by far the worst" ragatha said nonchalantly. "huh.." pomni said seeming to be deep in thought.  just then she looks up and see's the digital carnival. "c-can we go to the carnival?.. ive been wanting to go but not alone" pomni asked. "like a date?" ragatha asked teasingly. pomni started blushing. "n-no i just dont want to go alone"  pomni replied.

"just teasing pom, and yeah id like to go" ragatha said smiling happily. "oh, yay" pomni replied as they headed to the digital carnival. when they got there ragatha saw a little booth where you had to knock down the bottles to get a prize, but there was nobody working at the booth. but regardless they played it. ragatha played first, she threw a ball and missed then threw another ball, and still missed, eventually she used up all the balls. "awww.." ragatha pouted. "let me show you how its done" pomni said confidently. and with that pomni jumped over the booth and stole a plushy. 

"here you go m'lady" pomni said as she handed her the shark plushy. "aweeeee! thanks pomni!" ragatha said happily before laughing. "no problem" pomni said while smiling. just then jax came behind ragatha and pushed her in just the right position to make pomni and her kiss, to which they pulled away immediately both blushing intensely. "JAX!.." ragatha and pomni said in sync before chasing him yet again.