a glow in the digital water

Pomni's pov:

after about 4-5 hours of just playing fnaf with ragatha and explaining the lore we powered the computer off and sat on my bed to just talk. "hey pomni?" ragatha asked. "yeah?" i asked as i looked up at her. "do you think we could go on a walk?" she asked quietly. "i'd love that" i replied. "yay! lets go" ragatha said as she took my hand and led me out of the room. 

we opened and shut the door quietly making sure to be quiet incase somebody was already asleep and we made our way down the hallway. "pomni? do you remember anything else, like people in your life?" ragatha asked curiously. "i slightly remember having a dog named daisy, that's about it though." i replied. "awe, thats a cute name" ragatha said.

we walked for a while longer talking about random stuff until we got to the digital lake. "woah.. it's so pretty here at night!" i say enthusiastically. "it really is" ragatha said with a content sigh. just then i looked into the water and noticed something rather odd, a light. it was bright and looked a lot like the void. ragatha had noticed it too. "what the hell is that?" ragatha said with a mix of confusion and concern. 

"im.. im not sure. but im going to go check it out" i said. ragatha looked down, her worry now more focused on me. "please, do be careful" she said worriedly. "don't worry i will" i replied. i got into the water slowly, when i got in i looked at ragatha to make sure she's okay with me going. she gave me a thumbs up and with that i swam down to the light. it was almost to bright to look at, so i did what any normal person would do and i  touched it.

it stung my finger for a second before teleporting me out of the water. "what the-" i said confused. i looked at ragatha and she looked equally as confused as me. "p-pomni, your hand, its glowing.." she said a bit worried. i looke down at my hand and she was right, it was glowing a bright purple color. "uhm.. should i be scared?" i asked confused.

"w-wait, i think i remember kinger telling me something like this.. okay, just imagine something appearing in your hand, like a book" ragatha said. so i did as she said and thought of a flower in my hand. and out of nowhere it appeared out of thin air. "holy sh(t!" i yelled looking at the flowers in my hand. "i thought it was just another thing he came up with" ragatha said smiling. "j-just make sure caine doesn't figure out you have that power he might take it away somehow" she continued.

"good idea" i said handing her the flowers. "this i-is for you" i said nervously. she took the flower and hugged me. "aweeee, your so sweet!" she said enthusiastically. 

(im sorry it took so long to get out i haven't had  the motivation to really do anything so i hope u like it lolz)