fnaf :333

pomni was just chilling in her room when she heard a soft knock on the door. "its unlocked you can come in!" pomni yelled. ragatha walked in. "hey pomni! i just got bored and wanted to know if you wanted to hang out." ragatha said softly. "sure i'd love to!" pomni said happily. "yay! so what do you want us to do?" ragatha asked. "i could ask caine if he can give as a computer to play five nights at freddy's!" pomni said excitedly. "whats that?" ragatha asked confused.

"fnaf is basically a game where you have to stay safe from animatronics that are trying to kill you, you have to close the doors and preserve power and stuff. its really fun and i could talk about the lore for hours!" pomni explained eagerly. "and i'd be happy to listen" ragatha said contently. "lets go find caine!" pomni said excited. "alright then, also pomni how do you remember all that?" ragatha asked. 

"im not sure.. but i know that i loved it when i was in real life" pomni replied. "huh, the only other person that remembered what they liked is gangle." ragatha said. "thats odd.." pomni replied. they continued walking still not being able to find caine. "caine! where are you h03 bag" ragatha said and pomni laughed. after looking for him for a few minutes ragatha had an idea. "CAINE ZOOBLE AND JAX ARE FIGHTING!!!" ragatha yelled, caine didnt show up. ragatha sighed. "CAINE JAX IS TRYING TO F%^K POMNI!!!" just then caine appeared right infront of them.

"there shall be no inappropriacy in the digital circus!" caine said before looking around. "wheres jax?" he asked. "that was just a way to get you to come to us" ragatha said calmly. "oh. what is it that you need?" caine asked. "five nights at freddy's!" pomni said happily. "i dont know who freddy is but you are not spending five nights with him!" caine replied. "no, no. its a game" ragatha said. "ohhhhhh, now i know what your talking about!" caine replied before setting a computer with some fnaf games on the ground.

"bye bye now" caine said before going god knows where. pomni and ragatha picked up the computer and games and went back to pomni's room to play. 

eh its a little bit longer than the last few lol. (thats what she said-) anyway baiiiii :3