Prologue

Date: December 4, 1976
Location: Paris, France

No one's P. O. V.

It's been 22 years since the sudden appearance of Godzilla that left Tokyo in ruins & 21 years since other Kaiju started appearing around Japan, with Queen Caesar being the latest kaiju to appear. Since the first Kaiju attack the G-Force was founded in order to defend Japan, keyword being Japan.

Since Kaiju only appeared around Japan the rest of the world thought that they were safe from any monster attacks & because of the fact that the G-Force was at the time only stationed in Japan too. That didn't the G-Force sending spies all across the world however.

These spies were tasked with finding any signs of a kaiju suddenly appearing in another country like the USSR, Britain, Italy, the US, & other countries to name a few. But today we're following one of these spies, named Jackson Alex Yearling, in the beautiful city of Paris & is currently with his 12 year old son, Jackson Anthony Yearling, in Le Dôme Café. As of right now he's off duty & doing some father-son bonding time but that's all about to change in a few minutes...

Alex Yearling's P. O. V.

Finally got a day off, ever since I joined G-Force I was tasked with being one of the four spies in France to find any evidence of a kaiju appearing around the country & so far nothing is out of the ordinary. Before I clocked out I checked in with the other three spies. Agent 1, who is staged in southwestern France, said he saw nothing, Agent 2, who is staged in Corsica, said he thought he saw a tail but then said he misidentified it and that it was just a weird shaped cliff. Agent 4, who is staged in south eastern France, said she didn't see anything.

If anything we had our guard down but I really doubt a kaiju would just randomly appear out of nowhere.

I couldn't have been more wrong today...

Once my son got his coffee I tried to start a conversation with him. However, it's kind of difficult when trying to talk with him because of the fact I had to pull him out of school in Japan for this spy job since I don't trust babysitters, especially since I'm going to be across the world for this. I can also easily home school him because I was a college professor for science before so I'll know what I'm doing.

The other reason is because I want to spend some of my time with him in case it's the last time I ever see him ever again in case a kaiju did appear in another country.

It's a real fear that all the spies in this branch of G-force but at the same time I feel like I'll end up putting him in harm's way... I feel like a bad parent...

"So Anthony, how's your black coffee? Do you like it?" I ask him, a somewhat good way to start a conversation.

"It tastes surprisingly good." He said with a surprisingly good mood. This morning he sounded exhausted so I guess the coffee got him to wake up.

"So since I have the day off today, what do you want to do to-" But before I could finish my question a loud explosion went off in the distance causing the ground to shake for a few minutes.

"Anthony buddy, stay in here I'll be right back." I said asI ran outside & looked around because that sounded like a certain type of bomb going off. It sounded like a nuclear bomb going off.

I looked around & then I saw a mushroom cloud of mist from the Seine River but something was odd about it. There was no change in the sky as the clouds were still looking like the same gray color this morning yet the cloud, at least from what I've seen from the my trip to French Polynesia, I overlooked the H-Bomb test there, was that the H2O mushroom cloud had to be at least 60,000 feet high.