Chapter 1

Geto was greeted by the sight of a girl, she was at least 5'4, her eyes were closed, tears streaming from her eyes she had a warm smile as she held the Sorcerers hand,Geto smiled gently at the 'school girl'.

Suddenly without warning the girl was shot, the bullet ripping through her skin, piercing her skull going through the side of her head immediatly.

The sorcerer was...Unable formulate the right response to this action,he snapped his head to the side where the gun shot was heard, his eyes widened in horror, the killer wore Gray baggy pants fitted with a near pitch black shirt.

It fitted him, the shirt showed his well toned body, his six pack being clear as day, looking up the man grinned maliciously his lip was scarred including his right eye,at the blink of the eye the man simply disappeared from Geto's line of sight, he felt a horrible sharp sting on his chest,he knew immediatly, looking over his shoulder, the one who pierced him crouched he held the katana that was currently protruding out of the sorcerers body,the man looked at him both staring at each other.

One had a face filled with horror and shock whilst the other grinned at his victim,blood gurgled out of the sorcerers mouth, his vision turning blurry then to complete black.

.

.

Geto Immediatly sat up from his bed, his eyes shooting open from his slumber seconds ago, a frown was evident on his face, clearly having PTSD from fighting the sorcerer killer, he looked down at his torso not seeing any sword nor fatal wound.

He sighed inwardly, his eyes calming down as he knew he was clearly fine, though he clearly was bothered that he, he couldn't protect Riko, he was one of the strongest sorcerers, being equal to Satoru Gojo, and he failed, though he was relieved that the Deity from before Told him that Satoru avenged him.

As Geto stood up leaving the comfortable mattress, he strood forward heading to the bathroom since he smelled horrible, a sunny sky greeted him as he headed to the bathroom, as he got there he twisted the lever for the shower, it spilled nice warm water for the sorcerer to bath in.

As Geto now stripped off his clothes, his toned to near-perfection body showed, the man was built since he wen't to the Gym (Like alot), he placed his left leng into the bath tub, his skin being hit with the warmth the water emitted, as then he placed his right the water displaced as he moved both his legs in.

Suguru simply laid onto the white painted tube, he sent out an exhale of relief, he loved warm bath's I mean like who doesn't?.

After his 20-30 minute bath, Suguru clothed himself (Not willing to bother describing his clothes.) The sorcerer stepped out of the room, as he halted in his steps, placing a hand on his chin he began to think, 'Maybe I should go outside, I mean like I'm in a completly new world, I wanna at least see.' he thought to himself, making the decision to leave the confines of his apartment, he strolled into the elevator pressing the metallic button with the letter G engraved on it, the elevator doors closed, once he had reached his destination the elevator dinged, with an AI voice Greeting him 'Ground Floor.'

The doors moved slowly allowing Geto to exit, he strolled to the entrance doors pushing it open he was greeted by a short breeze of fresh air, Geto simply smiled at this he turned his body, now heading to some random direction.

The sorcerer was sight-seeing around the City, he liked the architecture and it's futuristic type look, he snapped his head to the right, seeing a large crowd of Civilians he furrowed his brow wondering what the hell was happening, he looked up seeing a giant Villain looking thing.

His Eyes widened in surprise he never expected a Villain  to be here, his eyes moved back to the crowd, 'What the hell is this crowd Thinking?!' he thought to himself there was a villain on the loose and there just standing there like it's a K-pop show.