Chapter 2 (Entrance Exam)

(Time skip, 5 months)

Five Months, Five months have passed, that's how long he's been in this new world.

The sorcerer was sitting down on his red coloured couch, his 55 inch TV was on, the machine was currently on the news channel, Geto watched the said news channel with mixed emotions, mostly thinking about the up and coming U.A Entrance exam, he had basically researched most things about Quirk Society, though Math,english, and Geography were normal, Biology was a pain in the ass, having to spend at least 2 and a Half Months researching and studying Biology.

History was easier though it didn't mean it wasn't difficult too, luckily Geto was smart, though something nagged him, he knew he already could beat the written part of the Entrance Exam, the sorcerer thought to himself 'What is gonna happen during the Practical Test?' the sorcerer thought, he researched a bit about the entrance exam, he barely got any information about the practical Test, he did see that last year was about a treasure hunt but U.A seemed to change the objective of the Test every year, Geto had assumed this Year's Test will be something about fighting Dummy Villains, like Robots though this was a theory (Which Is Correct.)

Nonetheless Geto knew he could beat whatever U.A could throw at him, afterall...He was Equal to that of Satoru Gojo.

.

.

.

.

.

(P.S I decided to timeskip since I couldn't think of what Geto could be doing something interesting so I just skipped.)

February 26th- The day of the U.A Entrance Exam, Geto slowly awoke,his pitch black eyes fluttering open as he heard constant ringing in his ears, there would be a Rectangle shaped Clock on the wooden desk close to the bed The Sorcerer laid on.

Geto slowly rose up from his beauty sleep, yawning in exhaustion, he rose his left arm to where the rectangle shaped clock ringed continuously, he turned his head to see '8:45' on the Clock, "Eh?" the sorcerer was suprised by the time, immediately he shot off his bed, racing off to the Bath dust left behind in his wake,as Geto got the room he shut the door closed a Loud 'BANG!' was emitted from the fast shut door.

.

.

As Geto was seen in his bedroom, he opened opened the wooden closet doors seeing his U.A High school Uniform, as Geto Quickly put it on, he rushed towards the door of his apartment, grabbing the handle he forced the door open, stepping out he then closed the door not forgetting to lock it, after a few moments he was seen outside of his apartment complex, he wasn't really the one to get there Early to school but, he had to there was no choice, he had to be early for the entrance Exam, he rose his wrist close to his face, seeing the wrist watch it red the time '9:05' on it's screen, the sorcerer thought in that instant.

'SHIT!' he was sweating bullets after seeing that of course.

Immediately in response, a circular portal formed over The sorcerers shoulder, it should nothing but pitch-black,in a second what seemed to be a Pink-sting ray looking curse flew behind Geto, the sorcerer jumped, as the curse lowered it's self allowing Geto to Ride it, it seemed to be able to carry the sorcerer without much issue.

"Go." The sorcerer said, as the curse spirit listened doing what it was ordered to do, as then the curse flew upwards, the civilians looked wide-eyed.

"What a Cool Quirk!" a child being held by his mother said